fucking allergies

Guest uncle-boy

Guest uncle-boy

i'm at my computer right now with a watery nose and a itchy red watering sore eyeball. i am allergic to dust a roach poop. this sucks, any of you's have allergies so i don't feel like a freak?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i started getting allergy shots about a year ago and they actually work..i still get the occassion sickness and when the weather makes a drastic change i feel alil down but they help alot..you should look into them..the only thing is that they are a bitch because for the first year you usually have to go once a week to the docotr to get a shot and that mean i gotta leave a co-payment every week for my health insurance and the fact that its time consuming and im sick of sitting in doctors offices.

Mine:

trees

grass

cats

pollen

anything fluffy

bark

dust

Dieters Sister

Oranges (dont ask me, but ees troo)

it really sucks and i have spent many hours unable to function as what feels like a normal human being ... as i sit here i wonder when the day will come, that will rid me of these horrible alergieees

Fuck, the season is right around the corner too isn't it?

PHUNKY CHUNKs

Guest -MOE LESTER-

dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust dust FUCK DUST!!!

Guest willy.wonka

oh dammit!!!!

im allergic to roach poop too!!!

but i live in a bacteria dusty cat infected house and i keep wishing i had one of those SHARPER IMAGE IONICE BREEZY THINGS!!!!!

waternose..sneezing for 20 mins after my cat that i love cmes and lays down on my chest...bacteria in the bathroom and a fuckin aircon that blows in my face at night...

funny thing is..i dont have any allegic reaction when im sleeping...starts when i wake up....fucking sucks!

im allergisc to dust and pollen and some girls that have on certain perfumes. but these days, i can hardly leave the house without sneezy and snot dripping out of my nose, eyes all red and squinted up cuz of all the stuff in my eyes. usually, id take benadryl on the daily but im trying not to fall asleep in class anymore.

Archived