fuckin TUFF GUYS!

3SCREW

sooo tonight i was graffing with ona my good buddies ian we went all over town and our last stop was an old park and some old building in the middle of it there was much space to make some sweet bombs i made acouple and so did my friend ian TO FUCKING BAD that this gang of atleast 7 or 10 thug dudes come up to us and Say HAND US UR SPRAYPAINT U FUCKIN wussy sooo oviously me and my friends were outnumbered! soo we fucking bolted they chaased us on their bikes for awhile but we got away i wasn't even done thre was still much space left i fucking hate cunts like that who cant mind there own business and have to start shit they said we were wanna be thugs cause we were graffin???!!! wtf drawing graffiti art really has nothing to do with being a "thug" FUCK!although graff is related to urban culture i dont see why they had to call me a wannabe thug...fucking fucks!!! nobody can just leave people alone they gotta be tuff and start shit fucking cunts! :o :o :o :mad: :mad: :mad:

what are your thoughts on this

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by chuck taylor

youre a puss. and graffing is one of the gayest words ive ever heard

how am i a puss? it was me and my one friend against atleast 7 dudes...ur fucking kidding me

as for graff being a gay word well think what u want man

I WAS DANCIN' AND GRAFFIN' AT THE CLUB LAST NIGHT THROWIN UP WICKED MAD WILDSTYLE GRAFFTAG BOMBS AND THIS THUG ALL CAME UP TO ME AND WAS LIKE, YO! YOU BE HELLA WACK, YO! SO I RAN AWAY REALLY FAST I WAS SO MAD THERE WERE WICKED TAGBOMBING WILDSTYLE GRAFFPIECE SPOTS LEFT YO.

a

Guest sneak
Originally posted by 3SCREW

there was much space to make some sweet bombs

you make sweet love to a woman.

you paint bombs.

Originally posted by GnomeToys

I WAS DANCIN' AND GRAFFIN' AT THE CLUB LAST NIGHT THROWIN UP WICKED MAD WILDSTYLE GRAFFTAG BOMBS AND THIS THUG ALL CAME UP TO ME AND WAS LIKE, YO! YOU BE HELLA WACK, YO! SO I RAN AWAY REALLY FAST I WAS SO MAD THERE WERE WICKED TAGBOMBING WILDSTYLE GRAFFPIECE SPOTS LEFT YO.

a

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by 3SCREW

what are your thoughts on this

i think your parrents (and your good buddy ian) should be drug into the street and beat relentlessly with a hot wet sock fill of shit for allowing you to be such a wart on the anus of society.

Originally posted by GnomeToys

a

I'm in a bad mood right now, but when i started reading this, it brought a smile to my face. thank you.

ha ha, i can't believe this thread is still running.

Whenever I need a reminder as to why i should be thankful for how far along I have come in this game, i just stop by third rail and laugh at all the new jacks and their silly threads

Archived