fuckin snow

ebineezer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

about a month ago one snowy morning my brother was driving to work in his new car

he fell asleep at the wheel, woke up, slammed on the breaks and slid about 10 feet

into a school bus filled with children, destroying his ride

so, you know, it could have worse

^Looks like you're missing a wheel, bro.

I walked outside this morning and thought I landed on Hoth. Fucking bullshit. Snow, wind, dry, ass-cold. My hand froze just smoking a cigarette. Bullshit I tell you. You know, this weather really fucks up my plans to go painting, my dudes.

My girlfriend was driving in the mountains on Wednesday when we went around this corner in the shade, hit a patch of black ice, span 360 degrees in to the other lane, and slammed in to a snowbank, which prevented us from dropping over a 30 foot cliff.

It was awesome...

When I was about 15, we were visiting family in Buffalo, and my older cousin took me snowboarding. As we were leaving the mountain at the end of the day, he decided to do a few donuts to celebrate the fresh snowfall. We spun twice, and then he fucking nailed two cars, messing both up pretty badly. Then he just drove away.

I used to think he was the coolest.