fuckin asian beetles

fr8burner

these fucks are invading my house..theres millions of them everywhere, i guess there mainly in the midwest and around the mississippi river. anyone else have these things all over the place...they look like pink lady bugs but smell horid..i went over to a dudes house cause he wanted me to see his house full of them. you couldnt even tell what color paint the walls were on his house they were so thick.(slight exageration). everyone tells me to just suck them up with the vacum so thats what im doing but its smells so horible..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

i had a math test today. my nose would not stop running. it was literally dribbling out. i had to wipe it on my hands then rub them together until it soaked into my hand.

for like 45 minutes straight. good thing im pro in all fields of academia.

i got out of class and took a CLARITIN. that shit works hella good. got home and got on mirc. they finally unbanned me from that stupid ass hiphophookup room. but now my nose is all dry and it feels like theres pressure pushing on it. its really annoying. crap.

i never really liked aesop rock, but hes not so bad i guess.

friday night. 3 day weekend. i could go to the volleyball game tonight...or i could paint. giving bitches backrubs or giving walls a new layer?

todays been kinda slow. i ate spaghetti for the 10th or so day in a row except for when i went to the krishna temple the other day for dinner. anybody know about different spore strains? i was looking into them and theres like 30 from this one company i was checking out. anybody got any advice on the matter?

Archived