Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FUCKFACE, YOUR LIFE SUCKS SHIT THROUGH A STRAW

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8oholic, Aug 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

SPAM THAT YOU WANNABEE ABORTION THAT LIVED...

2. 23578

23578 Elite Member

Oh, it's tease?

3. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

4. melt

melt Member

my moneys on blink_ATX for getting banned twice.

5. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

Can we start again? Go back to what it meant back then?

I don't know who it is but Bane kicks ass.

6. Dirty_habiT

Fr80, why'd you close my thread? I had some ideas in there. I believe that's the first thread ever that I've made that's been closed.

7. postaholic

postaholic Guest

yo whats up, this is IBTEASE

im not spamming fr8oh....

i dont love 12oz that much.. swear on it.

and its not BLINK ATX either, he doesnt have the internet... unless he is at work, and he isnt at work...

i thought it was him to... but its not.

straight up.

ps- let me be, please.

8. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i wonder who it is then??

isnt it possible to just bann there IP adress??

9. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

my bad slugger, i'm on full automatic, should be back up in a min...

10. postaholic

postaholic Guest

----->i only admitted who i am, because i want to reassure you that its not me, trust me, im just as annoyed by this fucker as yall are..

oooooops, i quoted myself, but i wanted to change the last part off my message..

11. Dirty_habiT

Dial up uses dynamic IP addresses... which means everytime he dials in he's got a different IP on the ISP's subnet.

12. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

13. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

ITS THE KIDS FROM THE PUREGRAFFITI FORUM..I SAY WE ORGANIZE LIKE 50 12oz HEADS AND FUCK UP THEIR FORUM BACK!!!!

14. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

15. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

im banned at pg forums because i just went over there and asked em whats up...basically they are declaring war on us because we are cooler and their just all a bunch of cocksucking kids who claim to write.....we got more people here...we can seriously do some damage people

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.