fucked up pictures of a dead chris farley

the_snake

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Famous Last Words

"Oh, yeah, drugs are FUCKIN' GREAT. Hell, yeah! Life is just one GREAT BIG FUCKIN' PARTY! Don't worry, I can handle it."

"I'm not addicted, I CAN QUIT ANY TIME I WANT TO."

"A little cocaine never hurt anybody. Shit, everybody does it."

"Ah, what the fuck. Pour me another one. It's okay."

i think this should definitly be an eye opener for any1 who does cocaine. definitly not a pleasant way to die. my uncle died of a cocaine od and this shit is serious. to easy to get carried away with it. we don't need to loose ne more...

Re: Famous Last Words

Originally posted by KaBar

"Oh, yeah, drugs are FUCKIN' GREAT. Hell, yeah! Life is just one GREAT BIG FUCKIN' PARTY! Don't worry, I can handle it."

"I'm not addicted, I CAN QUIT ANY TIME I WANT TO."

"A little cocaine never hurt anybody. Shit, everybody does it."

"Ah, what the fuck. Pour me another one. It's okay."

ha ha ha....

you forgot one...

"HEY BUBBA!! WATCH THIS!"

Chozer

Did you ever read that story about those guys that were shooting themselves out of a sewer pipe?

Behind this guy's house was a drainage pipe that aimed down into a ditch. Across the lawn from the opening was the guy's one-story house. He and his buddies were barbequeing and drinking beer and mowing the lawn (it was a big lawn) and somehow or another they spilled some gasoline/barbeque starter/or some flammable liquid down into the sewer pipe. So this guy goes into the sewer pipe, and ignites the fumes with a cigarette, and it goes "WHUMP!" and shoots him out onto the lawn like a clown being shot out of a cannon.

All his buddies start laughing and get real excited. The guy wasn't hurt much, just singed his hair and eyebrows. So, they go put on long sleeved shirts, jackets, etc., wet each other down with the water hose, and start shooting each other out of the pipe.

They did it THREE MORE TIMES before the last guy got launched OVER THE HOUSE and hit a pick-up parked in the driveway and got killed.

When I read this story, I said "BULL SHIT! That's the biggest whopper I ever heard." You can't believe anything you read on the net. But, boy, what a cool/stupid/ awesomely "redneck" thing to think up. Also pretty fatal, apparently. "Hey, Jimbob! Watch this!"

Well, it might help if they wouldn't drown themselves in booze, drugs and streetwalkers. Shit. You could have a physique like a marathon runner and the lifestyle that Chris Farley was living would stop your fucking heart. Sheesh. Get a clue, Chris. Speedballs, was it? Or was that Belushi? Let's see. A little heroin, a little coke, a few grains of Dilaudid, some oxycodone, and "presto!" Breakfast!

Archived