fuck

T=E=A=S=E

ill never learn... i talk to much when i should just shut the fuck up. i know all you know this and agree.

i found this hella hot mixed girl on myspace, hollered at her, got her going, we were talking on aim... and everything was going good... and then i fucked up.

i was trying to explain the differences about blacks/whites/mexicans and how we cheat an shit like that, and she took it the wrong way...

and now she isnt trying to hear me out etc.

fucking sucks. we're perfect for one another until i fucked it up...

god i want to kill myself right now.

i suck at girls for real.

signing off.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Dec 24 2004, 07:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Dec 24 2004, 07:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i found this hella hot mixed girl on myspace, hollered at her, got her going, we were talking on aim

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-T=E=A=S=E@Dec 24 2004, 07:35 PM

Americans.. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by GnomeToys@Dec 25 2004, 12:31 AM

I hate it when a relationship gets to the deep, rarely achievable level of the AIM chat, and then goes sour.

ahahhaahha, see this diss.... is not only very true, but very funny.

making it a good diss.

turbo, try some shit like this ya dumb unoriginal little shit.

least this shit was on point and funny. yours are more fucking lame than your stupid screen name nigga.

hahahaha

You sound like a 4th grader who is getting heated because his egirlfriend isn't talking to him in an AOL chatroom.

Your girl problems are the biggest joke ever. Last time you were talking about how you were going to buy some girl underwear and make her try it on for you. Yeah, that is really gonna work, bring her to your parents house and try to force her to try it on for you, and then lay the mad teaser moves. And now you're here bitching about how you fucked up a myspace relationship. Honestly, get out of your house.

Originally posted by Armenhammer+Dec 24 2004, 04:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Armenhammer - Dec 24 2004, 04:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Dec 24 2004, 07:35 PM

i found this hella hot mixed girl on myspace, hollered at her, got her going, we were talking on aim

<!--QuoteBegin-T=E=A=S=E@Dec 24 2004, 07:35 PM

Americans.. :rolleyes:

[/b]

tease doesn't represent the american view. you can find idiots like him in any country.