FUCK!

Milton

Fuck, this bullshit of waiting to hear from people. Fuck you you assholes, you know I'm fucking waiting to hear and you cocksuckers can't get your shit together enough to let me know whats going on.

Fuck my dumb ass friends. Every last one of you cunts that says "awww man I'm tired, lets go out tomorrow night." "Awww man, my girlfriend is only 19 she can't get in the club" "Awww man, I don't feel like drinking..." You fucking assholes. I swear to you I'm counting the days till I get the fuck out of here. The longer I stay the more I start to think stuff like if I were to never see a single one of these fuck ups again in my life it would be too soon. What a great vibe to leave your best friends since 10th grade with. You fucking assholes. You work one day a week and you're tired? Boo-hoo, quit complaining about not getting laid when you don't leave your house except once a week to go to the store you shithead.

Fuck virgins, every last one of you. And not in a literal way either. 2 weeks I've met 2 virgins and not gotten so much as a kiss after both of them letting me know how "'bout it." You fucking cockteases, you won't give me a blowjob, but you're grinding on my dick like you're trying out for the next Nelly video. Come on bitch, be for real. And by the way, the only reason I was gonna sleep fool around with you in the first place is because there was nobody else around, and secondly your man was there, so what the fuck is the deal you stupid fucking whore. Fuck you! Virgins - 2: Milton - 0. Fuck you!

Fuck this asshole at Jiffy Lube that says shit like "whoever the dumbass was that put oil in this car put 10-30 and it needs 15-40." Keep talking like that an I'm gonna have your job shithead.

Fuck the dude that calls me up on bullshit upset and acting rude talking about "he didn't say go there he said MEET there." You fucking piece of shit, we have to wait up for your broke, never having cover, always have to have somebody else pay for your drinks, trying only to go to free clubs ass EVERY single time we go out with you. You're a fucking grown up, and you act like a child and you have the nerve to say to me "I'm trying to figure out what's going on right now, okay?" To me on the phone, if you ever raise your fucking voice to me again I will beat you within an inch of your life you fucking fairie. You fucking Mcdonalds working at 23, dating a 17 year old that looks like a fucking wildebeast, cunt. I will fucking beat you to death you asshole.

Thank you for caring.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, i DO feel some of your pain...i guess that happens everywhere not just here...

i mean damn, they talk about pussy and never geting laid and shit but its like when we finally DO ACUALLY go out to a party or bar they just stand there against the wall and look at everyone or laugh and talk about "color combos" and "dope writers"...geeeeezus...cant you do that at home or on the phone?? i mean heres your chance to talk to some chics and maybe get laid.

dont talk shit about getting laid if when the oppertunity is backslapping you in the grill you arnt taking advantage of it....

milton, youre not alone

:cool:

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

come back in here and get pissed and argue with me. you fucking douche bags.

even though only part of his post was about girls, he spends way too much time thinking about girls. but thats just my opinion. i can have one, right? im unsure about that since im female and all.

Originally posted by rental

even though only part of his post was about girls, he spends way too much time thinking about girls. but thats just my opinion. i can have one, right? im unsure about that since im female and all.

wait.. first..with that last line are you trying to say im chauvinistic? if so you are, in actuality, a moron. Anything I have ever posted on here has been completely unchauvinistic unless it was a joke.

Second, I don't really remember who posts what ever so I treat each post as if it was created by a separate entity, and that is what I was doing here. I didn't realize Milton was the resident hard-on.

Originally posted by ARCEL

uh, i tried to weld with a brazing rod today, and the brazing turned into a little ball, and just slid off what i was trying to weld. yep.

make sur you keep it nice, straight, and firm.

(undertone immunity, of course)

Yes, I spend a lot of time thinking about girls, and more specifically the best way to get my dick inside of them. I'm sorry if that offends, but I have a news flash for you, about 99.9% of men think about the same thing the same amount or more than I do, probably more. I just don't give a shit about saying it. Yes, I like women, and sex, I apologize for being the resident "hard-on." As a matter of fact, fuck that, I think with my dick less than anybody I know, actually I very seldom "think with my dick". Get the fuck over it. Yes it pisses me off when women purposely give men a reason to be excited and then don't follow through, it pisses me off when it happens to my friends, it pisses me of when it happens to me. It pisses me off that I didn't close, cause I'm a fucking closer, in life in general. You don't like me? Fuck you too. Period. Fuck you. The majority of men think like me, and if they don't, fuck them too.

Life doesn't suck, but these things have been eating away at my mental stability for a while now and I thought I'd vent. Life is actually pretty good overall.

I'm still gonna say the stuff you want to say, but are too affraid to seem chauvanistic, or like a pervert. Like iquit once said "I'm a genius for 5 minutes after I nut," you want to talk to me about politics or philosophy get at me then, but before that, keep on suckin'. Bitch!

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

What the fuck, you two are morons. Like.. one third of his fucking post was about sex. And even then, what he said has a valid point, if you don't want to fuck don't rub your pussy all over me and fucking gyrate like a fucking beast.

Bingo! Right on, exactly. Not even that, but let me get almost all of your clothes off too, and as a matter of fact I was so drunk that I was only remembering bits and pieces of what was going on. Earlier in the night I was drinking nyquil and jagermeister. And you want to play this fucking 8th grade slumber party game, no, I don't play that shit. Seriously, like one fellow knightbat said to me when I was complaining about this yesterday, shes lucky I'm a nice fucking guy. Period. And yes, thats me I'm nice, and respectful of other people to a point. I mean, if I was a lot of guys, that most of us know, things could have ended a lot worse than me passing out on her. And you want to say I'm this and I'm that. Okay, fine, say what you want. Am I wrong for expecting to get something? Maybe? Did she do all of the right things? Mayber. But bullshit games like that will get you nowhere with me. Ever.

Oh ya and by the way, I vent in real life buddy. But people with a name like weak nigguh, get no respect from me...