FUCK!

GucciCondom

so if some kid beat you for 90 dollars what would your course of action be? im pretty sure its gone but theres always the possibility that tomarrow i will get ahold of him and he will give me my shit cus he never did this before.

but i am SO fucking heated. like i keep getting this weird hot tingly feeling in my chest and throat and goosebumps and i really really want to roll up on this motherfucker with a machete in hand and take his life away. its not really the fact of the last 90 dollars i had to my name being gone, but the simple fact that someone would take anything from me whatever it be. part of myself says its dumb to get myself locked up for decapitating some kids head but i really can't help it i want to very bad.

what do u think?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So, did he jump you for the money or what? If so, then by all means, go buck-wild on his ass. I don't really see how else he would've gotten ahold of your money.. so i guess that pretty much narrows it down.

If you're not close with this kid, then who gives a fuck. Kids act stupid, need to be taught otherwise.

pu drow<~

*edit: By the by, i didn't mean kill the kid, just rough him up and get yo' mon-eh back.. it's your fault if you do some dumb shit and catch it in the ass.

Archived