Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fuck yourself

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by j3di, Feb 8, 2002.

1. j3di

j3di Member

tonight fucking blows...its 10:30 an i have no plans...no phone calls from freinds with plans, no social life whatsoever...anybody in the same boat?

if someone responds with "go paint pussy" ill shove my foot up your ass...

...okay so i really wont cuz its the internet and shit its a good idea but its dead ass cold here so...yeah thats a good enough excuse...

2. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i went out skateboarded and cried cuz i couldnt do anything. then i got a slurpee. and spilled some for my homiees

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

nothin happenin here either playa

4. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

waiting for two forties and a beep from a fellow female who tells me her roomate is out of town and that she looks forward to my company...

5. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

lesse....its only 730, and i have no plans, and have had no plans for the last 5 months...the last time i went out on a friday or saturday night with my homies was a long time ago....i really do have no social life....somebody please shoot me in the face...i would really love it

6. backcountrywriter

backcountrywriter Member

I went skateboarding with TUE and than i got a slurpy and than i went home and than i typed this into my computer....

7. seppuku

seppuku Member

i live in new orleans, and its mardi gras.. so there are parades every night, but i can't go tonight. i have to wake up at 7am tomorrow and take the shitty ACT's.

8. cornelius

cornelius Member

yeah man.... girl has that goddamn influenza... missed my friend's call to go jam... left playin bass by myself... and now i'm on this fuckin thing... maybe tomorrow will be alright..

9. 455

455 Guest

damn,that sucks....I have a gathering to attend for my moving away.....so I will think of all the troops out there not doing anything....and then again,maybe not.now go get some beer.

10. j3di

j3di Member

AND NOW I GOT A BLOODY FUCKING NOSE!!!

wow...i fucking suck at life.

11. beardo

beardo Guest

in 1 hour i will be able to pull money from an ATM

at that time i will purchase beer and drink some of it. till then, im bored.

disco biscuits: good at the show, hard to listen to at home.

12. i had band practice tonight, that was fun.

now i've nothing to do but revise lyrics. and sketch at some point. and i gotta clean my room so i can have some money.

13. j3di

j3di Member

haHA...just got imed by a girl who rented boondok saints especially for yours trully...im in like flin....what ever the hall that means...

booyakah-----------------------------------------sha!

14. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i have to go poop...............brb

15. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

tonite fuckin sucked...well, not entirely...but i certainly didnt strike gold