fuck your war

seeking

http://www.moveon.org/nowar/

quick petition that'll take literally 23 second to fill out. you can even lie about the information, who cares... canadians too... make your selves fucking usefull for once! will it change the world? probably not, but when you're out rioting and looting, it will give you the peace of mind that you 'followed the proper channels" until you were left with no other option.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BROWNer

holy shit juggernaut..

dude, those ones suck.

first of all, i think the original dude that was doing them got in trouble for using that clip-art, so they started drawing the scenes..

then, i don't think it's the same guy doing the dialouge on the last page, because it's not nearly as clever, and there are many misspellings. it's also much more redundant.

the ones with voltron are hot.

ps- everybody fill out that petition.

Fuck man. Im normally your extreme leftist envirmental activist. But i dont know if im in support or not for this war. Saddam has been killing lots of innocent people for a while. Including the kurds to the north, hes been dropping chemical weapons on theirr villages. And if he does have nuclear weapons shits gonna get out of hand.

On the other hand. He may never do anything to us or anything like that. So i have no idea if we should attack or not. So im not signing the pettition untill i have made up my mind.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by suburbian bum

He may never do anything to us or anything like that. So i have no idea if we should attack or not.

He's only going to launch these weapons as a matter of last resort,

Just like lighting the oil fires in Kuwait. If he's got nothing left to care

about, then he might just launch a massive attack. But he probably knows

that if he launches first, his entire country gets nuked.

If Saddam launches a chemical weapon (via scud) at the US or Isreal,

it's pretty much signing his own execution order, and I think he knows that.

Guest socrates

Just to clear things up there is possible way that saddam hussein could reach US soil with a nuclear wepon on a missle, israel yes. He would only use them towards US bases in the region....but im still down for rioting so I signed it, i need some new furniture.

Originally posted by seeking

http://www.moveon.org/nowar/

quick petition that'll take literally 23 second to fill out. you can even lie about the information, who cares... canadians too... make your selves fucking usefull for once! will it change the world? probably not, but when you're out rioting and looting, it will give you the peace of mind that you 'followed the proper channels" until you were left with no other option.

sorry, i can loot and pillage with peace of mind anyway.

i think were in a little to deep to just let saddam go about his buisness but at the same time out economy is in no state to allow a long term war....who knows....at this point i dont even care anymore....im kind of 50/50 on the whole thing...

its funny though....if we ever did by chance get attacked by iraq (via chemical or nuclear weapons supplied by them) the same people that signed this petition would be the ones getting all up in arms about the US not giving as much credence to what was going on in iraq as they should have....you can see it happening with 9/11...i could see it happening again....everyone needs something to rebel against i guess

sorry guys....calling it how i see it....this doesnt apply to everyone but the majority of you need to realize that trying to approach every situation in a politically correct manner is only going to hurt us....being nice counts for absolute shit these days.....

let the verbal attacks comence

Sam McPheeters says:

Here's my middle finger to your fuckin' war,

Not gonna die in El Salvador!

You're not god or the moral majority.

Think you are?

You're fucking sorry!

Fuck you Ronald Reagan!

You're not my friend,

You're my rear end!

Up yours Ronald Reagan!

Lt. Col. Oliver North

I didn't see this, and I don't remember it, but an acquaintance sent me an email about a recent re-run of the 1987 Iran-Contra Senate Investigation during which the senators on the committee were grilling Lt. Col. North about spending $60,000 on an elaborate security system for his home--allegedly from funds obtained from Iran, in a Stingers-for-cash deal, in which North and the Contras sold Iran Stinger SAMs from Israel, and then used the money to buy black-market Egyptian infantry weapons for the Contra war against Nicaragua (in about 1979-80.)

Anyway, the senator was kind of making fun of North, trying to get a laugh at his expense, and it went something like this:

SENATOR: Lt. Col. North, did you recently spend $60,000 on a security system?

NORTH: Yes sir, I did.

SENATOR: I find it hard to believe that you could find anything that threatening. What could possibly scare you that much?

NORTH: A terrorist, sir.

SENATOR: A terrorist? Why would you be afraid of him?

NORTH: He's the most evil man I know of.

SENATOR: What is this terrorist's name?

NORTH: Osama Bin Laden

SENATOR (laughing): Osama who?

The senator then makes several bungled attempts to say Bin Laden's name, and the gallery laughs.

SENATOR: Well, what would you recommend be done about this terrorist?

NORTH: Well, sir, if it were up to me, a team of assassins would be formed and dispatched to remove him and his men off the face of the earth.

More laughter. North was deadpan.

Then the senator made several other remarks and the questions went on to something else.

Senator's name? Senator Al Gore.

I got a good kick out of it, but like I said, I didn't see it myself. Did anybody else see it?

Archived