FUCK YOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

G G ALLIN IS GOD! tough fuckin shit is the best g g tune. I have scumfuc alley trash tattooed on my forearm. I just saw the murder junkies last month. g g's last touring band with merle singing. not the same but close. alot less feces but cool none the less. G G is true

punk, in case you were wondering. I have all of his albums. My e-mail

includes g g allin owns you. Too bad he had to die to get the recognition he deserves.

Originally posted by xen@Jan 21 2005, 07:44 AM

G G ALLIN IS GOD! tough fuckin shit is the best g g tune. I have scumfuc alley trash tattooed on my forearm. I just saw the murder junkies last month. g g's last touring band with merle singing. not the same but close. alot less feces but cool none the less. G G is true

punk, in case you were wondering. I have all of his albums. My e-mail

includes g g allin owns you. Too bad he had to die to get the recognition he deserves.

Too bad he didn'tkill himself on stage as promised. What a pussy. Anyone seen that flick Affliction? Some serious hardcore GG footage.

:skull2:

Originally posted by 160+Jan 21 2005, 06:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (160 - Jan 21 2005, 06:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Home Time@Jan 21 2005, 04:45 PM

would of looked much better in colour.

AREK

Fuck you. I no like color fotografs. You like color fotografs go look no look in 160posties.

[/b]

whats the point in pieces if your posting black and white fliks?

fuking nonse

Originally posted by Home Time+Jan 21 2005, 07:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Home Time - Jan 21 2005, 07:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 160@Jan 21 2005, 06:53 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Home Time@Jan 21 2005, 04:45 PM

would of looked much better in colour.

AREK

Fuck you. I no like color fotografs. You like color fotografs go look no look in 160posties.

whats the point in pieces if your posting black and white fliks?

fuking nonse

[/b]

160 friends they tell you fuck off 2. Go suck 12oz guys who postie fotografs en color. I no want see you here in my posties.

Originally posted by stillnotcool@Jan 21 2005, 08:27 PM

160's just too smart for you guys....he takes the color out so you have to look at the letters, not the fancy fills and color schemes....he's on some next level shit. stillnotcool see it, why you not see it?

you got a point but its not just about outlines. need a decent fill aswell.