Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Fuck you olymipc judges

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Feb 13, 2002.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

fucking bastards rigged the damn event i tell ya. gave the fucking gold to those crippled russians who fell about 18 times. when the canadians did a perfect routine. well get em in the appeal. shit was so crooked don king was yelling fix.

i had bets riding on this. if you know what im talkig about then you know, if not im not gonna reveal what sport that was.

well take em in curling dammit. and you cant even fuck with the hockey team this season.

2. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k Elite Member

you go TT...
    i was wondering when this was going to get up on here.

kick the whole damn sport out till they fix that shit... probation at least.

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i knew youd be down on this mr k. god even leno was on our side. something needs to be done about this.

4. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k Elite Member

good morning america, the today show, leno, rosie, all the evening news'.. i'm laughing histerically at all the american coverage this is getting.
    a good quote from the ABC news about an hour ago.. "Dispite the fact that we won 3 more medals today, everyone is concentrating on this judging fiasco". She was somewhat stunned when she was saying this too. There are things a little more important than winning another medal.

and don't even get me started on NBC's coverage (or lack thereof) of these games..

5. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

TT Boy

check your email for some important updates

la vita e bella no

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

YEAH FUCK THEM DAMN JUDGES !!!!!!!! I DONT EVEN FUKKING LIKE ****** ******* AT ALL , BUT COME ON ITS THE FUCKIN OLYMPICS , THE HIGHEST PLATFORM OF SPRORTS , AND THE FUCKERS GOTTA GO TAINT THE WHOLE SHIT . FUCK I WAS MAD . THE RUSSIANS FUKKIN SUCKED , THEY FELL AND THERE SHIT WAS CRAP .
    I NOW HOWEVER LIKE JAY LENO , BC HE WAVED A BIG CANADIAN FLAG ON HIS SHOW , THUMBS UP TO HIM !

7. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

Does anybody else think that Jamie Sale is hot? They should have won the gold.

8. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i didn't actually see it, but i read
    about it in the paper in more than
    one article, then got an earful
    from the bids. and...after i was
    leaving the library i got approached
    by a tv camera crew and asked
    a bunch of questions on it.
    pretty weak. from what i hear it
    was perfect. the russians fucked up
    AND their performance was flat.
    they've won this thing straight
    since 1960.
    weak.

9. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

yeah, tt im gonna have agree with you on that one..that was mad shady, think of those two...i would be crushed if i was in their shoes

10. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

They actually put on a great show ... not just technically. You could tell as you were watching it they they worked on their act and not just a routine. I was extremely disappointed with their scores. On a side note, what's with China getting the bronze? They sucked hard.

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

People in this country are gonna be talking aboiut it for weeks, maybe even years later. God, I'm so sick of it. Sure they should have won, but they didn't. It's over. Arrrrgh. I'm just like this coz everybody in school for the past two days has been like "did you see the (Sport X)??". Annoying fuckers.

My solution would be to take it out of the Olympics. I mean, it doesn;t come down to skill, it's whether the judges like you. If whether you win or not is completely up to somebody else, how can that be a sport??:confused:

12. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

http://heatherw.com/mk/pics/events/coi01/jamie_back.jpg'>

Oh Cananda
    My home and native land....

filled woth hotties!

13. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

yes, she is hot ass.

theyll win the appeal. they better for fucks sakes. i mean who the fuck were the judges? and when did russians get money to pay someone off?
    what a bunch of haters. canada wins. hands down. fucking commies

ink lunatic> thank you fo rthe amazing updates.

15. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

http://www.villageofrexton.com/pictures/today/curling.jpg'>

just try and touch us here.

It's like dunking timbits in coffee... a sure thing!