Fuck you olymipc judges

T.T Boy

fucking bastards rigged the damn event i tell ya. gave the fucking gold to those crippled russians who fell about 18 times. when the canadians did a perfect routine. well get em in the appeal. shit was so crooked don king was yelling fix.

i had bets riding on this. if you know what im talkig about then you know, if not im not gonna reveal what sport that was.

well take em in curling dammit. and you cant even fuck with the hockey team this season.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good morning america, the today show, leno, rosie, all the evening news'.. i'm laughing histerically at all the american coverage this is getting.

a good quote from the ABC news about an hour ago.. "Dispite the fact that we won 3 more medals today, everyone is concentrating on this judging fiasco". She was somewhat stunned when she was saying this too. There are things a little more important than winning another medal.

and don't even get me started on NBC's coverage (or lack thereof) of these games..

YEAH FUCK THEM DAMN JUDGES !!!!!!!! I DONT EVEN FUKKING LIKE ****** ******* AT ALL , BUT COME ON ITS THE FUCKIN OLYMPICS , THE HIGHEST PLATFORM OF SPRORTS , AND THE FUCKERS GOTTA GO TAINT THE WHOLE SHIT . FUCK I WAS MAD . THE RUSSIANS FUKKIN SUCKED , THEY FELL AND THERE SHIT WAS CRAP .

I NOW HOWEVER LIKE JAY LENO , BC HE WAVED A BIG CANADIAN FLAG ON HIS SHOW , THUMBS UP TO HIM !

Guest BROWNer

i didn't actually see it, but i read

about it in the paper in more than

one article, then got an earful

from the bids. and...after i was

leaving the library i got approached

by a tv camera crew and asked

a bunch of questions on it.

pretty weak. from what i hear it

was perfect. the russians fucked up

AND their performance was flat.

they've won this thing straight

since 1960.

weak.

They actually put on a great show ... not just technically. You could tell as you were watching it they they worked on their act and not just a routine. I was extremely disappointed with their scores. On a side note, what's with China getting the bronze? They sucked hard.

People in this country are gonna be talking aboiut it for weeks, maybe even years later. God, I'm so sick of it. Sure they should have won, but they didn't. It's over. Arrrrgh. I'm just like this coz everybody in school for the past two days has been like "did you see the (Sport X)??". Annoying fuckers.

My solution would be to take it out of the Olympics. I mean, it doesn;t come down to skill, it's whether the judges like you. If whether you win or not is completely up to somebody else, how can that be a sport??:confused:

yes, she is hot ass.

theyll win the appeal. they better for fucks sakes. i mean who the fuck were the judges? and when did russians get money to pay someone off?

what a bunch of haters. canada wins. hands down. fucking commies

ink lunatic> thank you fo rthe amazing updates.

as much as I dont like figure skating, i feel for those who trained for FUCKING YEARS for that moment, in which a couple judges took away from them...why? are the russians just that much better? hell no, we had that shit down....years, man i cant even walk around the block with out getting tired....they did that shit for years...fuck those bastards...

noses up the wrong asses

^^ Cut that shit out bro. This is warning #2 for you!

I really like watching the figure skating. One of my favorite olympic events. Races are boring as fuck. I thought it was just complete bullshit. I hope that the Canadians will win the gold. They seem like really good people, and their program was excellent in every way. I liked the little themes they had to the routines, in both the short and long programs. Were they the ones that fell at the end of the short program, at the very end? That was awesome.

Go Canada!!!!

Archived