FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. andddd FUCK YOU.

JoeyLawrence

Seriously. I hate all of you. You all fucking suck. Mannn fuck you all.

Especially all the women of 12oz. FUCK YOU ALL. FUCK YOU. Dont ever email me again, any of you. the only ones i want to keep emailing me are lemme see... NO ONE. FUCK YOU ALL.

And HERES THE FUCK YOU LIST:

mammero: you are a fucking dickhead (you think you are funny, but you arent. jesus potato is played out already.

ilikeskulls: i dont know you but i hate you too.

seppuku: fuck you you are never online.

dmx: fuck you dont go dyin on me....like your stupid ass friends girls almost do. motherfucker i dont give a shit fuck you.

mopius: fuck you, you never chill since all you do is drive your million vehicles.

cornelius: fuck you you went to sleep too early tonight motherfucker.

sixteenvandals: fuck you man you respond to instant messages too slow.

smart: fuck you, wheres the email?

king of hell: fuck you man you always rip on me so fuck you and fuck your mom.

secret: fuck you yuou sign off whenever i send you an instant message trying to be nice.

kabar: fuck you you are old i hate old people. FUCK YOU.

popgunwar: fuck yourself you are a piece of shit i hate me.

sukisukinow: have fun this weekend.

ragsoe505: fuck you man you hate on me so fuck you too.

mr abc: who the fuck are you? so fuck you.

stevedave: fuck you.

all the nightowls: fuck you

all the danceparty hawaian fucks: fuck you all too.

all the freight nerds: fuck you.

cmeup: i know youre still on here...so fuck you too.

w1gg3r: fuck you your pictures are always red-x's and i dont feel like goin to the library to check my emails.

amorphic: fuck you man you dont email fast enough and your friends are fucks.

suburban bum: fuck you you reallyare a bum now you used to be a baller.

beardo: fuck you man you never post your characters.

jewish task force: fuck you man you rarely post anymore. i usedto like your replies.

ttboy: fuck you you italian motherfucker.

tesseract: fuck you man you diss me you bitchassnigga.

devilush: fuck you you never chilled with me often and fuck. i dunno. fuck.

fist2cuffs: fuck you man you are in sf. you lucky fuck. fuck.

dee38: phonecards are funny, huh.

payroll: fuck you all your threads suck my dick you piece of shit.

you enjoy myself: fuck you man, we used to chat but you never online you painting motherfucker.

fuck the rest of you too.

you fucking fuck pieces of shit.

tonight was a wasted night.

wow i ingested one. wow. fuck i hate you. i hate me. i hate too much shit. this BIRTHDAY MASSACRE cd is getting old and the graffking game is fucking getting boring. illustrator is making my head hurt anymore thatn it arlerady is and i fucking am depressed and mad.

fuck music.

fuck food.

fuck life.

fuck.

and if i forgot anyone...fuck you too.:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Start a garden or something man, get a job. Haha, which reminds me, I keep seeing "get a job" written on "met" and some other's I can't remember..... on the freights. I just thought that shit was a little humorous. Sorry for the off topic. I hope you're not too mad at me PopGun.

Guest willy.wonka

i know you gave the finger to the nightowls but it was them that made it trendy not us (nightowls)

DPC is gay..i cant believe some shit like that came about, but hey its the internet...lets not hope that it goes out into the clubs, being chanted on the microphones;)

i just dont get it...i dont think anybody from the west side of the island really likes you guys.some of you are cool, but there is a line that splits us apart.

mr abc: who the fuck are you? so fuck you.

funniest^^

cmeup: i know youre still on here...so fuck you too.

but really though..fuck you.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by willy.wonka

DPC is gay..i cant believe some shit like that came about, but hey its the internet...lets not hope that it goes out into the clubs, being chanted on the microphones;)

:lol:dude, you know that stuff is for shits and giggles.

i just dont get it...i dont think anybody from the west side of the island really likes you guys.some of you are cool, but there is a line that splits us apart.

:( well........... i'm down to paint.

Guest Dr. Drew

i don't think anyone from the ice-head-cock-fighting-west-side has an opinion that matters. what a joke...

Originally posted by Dr. Drew

i don't think anyone from the ice-head-cock-fighting-west-side has an opinion that matters. what a joke...

ooh, bringing the batu into it now are we?

hey dirty, that get a job/life motherfucker is mashing mad freights, he's become addicted to graff. i've already seen get a life fill ins done by writers, and he only disses the shit next to 'em. chump cat, for sure.

popgun, don't hate because i'm top male model of the site. and watch out for 16v, he carries knives and sticks. and stuff.

on making the list i'd like to thank all the little people i had to step on to get here. actually fuck them, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, i'm out.......

well im pretty much at the point of fuck everyone until futher notice. i like how we all got grouped as hawaiians, its cool only from mainlanders will i get called hawaiian. hehehe stoopid haole! fuck the east coast west coast bullshit man the rap game is getting thick yo i just got to break out before shit like biggie and 2pac happens dawg.

Archived