fuck you, continental airlines.

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover

somewhere between my home, cleveland, and newark this sorry excuse for an airline lost my suitcase, even when the other two that came with it made it to newark...im so pissed its been almost 5 days, and im having to do the thing i want to do the least of after all the christmas stuff: shop for clothes. every day we call and they say that they'll find it, but i doubt it...i dont really care about my clothes except for some "homemade" tshirts that mean a lot to me...anyone have this happen to them yet? im rolling on about two pants and a couple shirts for over a week...

and tacobellbomber if you read this today...ill try to get at you pretty soon, its been pretty busy but i want to get some flix!

peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

thats why i dont fly. GOOOOOOOOOO GREYHOUND!!!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK NNNNNNNNOOOOOO!

mother fucking greyhound buses stole my Bloodhound Gang jacket.

I was crippled at the time cause I factured my left kneecap boarding. I had to go home for college break and the only way was to take a bus from northern VT to Albany and transfer to a bus that was SUPPOSED to drop me off at a bus station in NJ. Well after an HOUR of me STANDING while on crutches at the bus terminal in Albany I got on the bus for NYC/NJ. Little did I know that the bus driver had no idea that only two passengers were getting off at the sation in NJ rather than go all the way to NYC. Fucking retard. I was in sucha rush to get off the bus (which in fact passed the bus stop I was to get off of and meet my mom by 10 miles)that in my haste I left my BHG jacket in the overhead compartment. If it wasn't for the other guy that had to get off at the same stop I would have been stuck on that bus. Thankfully that dude's girlfriend had a car and were able to drive me to the busstop. Fuckers.

New Jersey sucks as a whole.

Archived