Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FUCK YOU BITCH GET AWAY FROM ME

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by drunken phil, Sep 8, 2002.

1. drunken phil

drunken phil Guest

i remember a 12os thread on cheating on your girlfriends. i do my very best to not cheat on anyone and i never have and probably never will. well i just found out my girlfried is GOING OUT with this other faggot ass motherfucker. i admit that im a lenient, forgiving pacifist, but i also know that i dont set standards for others. im not good at letting go but i feel i should. now excuse me while i down that bottle of rum to make me forget about this shit.

2. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

keep it in your pants

3. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

alrite dude heres what you do

1. grab up some homies
    2. get some "gangsta" weapons (minibats, knuckles, batons, etc)
    3. find the guy shes dating
    4. beat the shit out of him, spray an "x4" tag on his forehead, and blame it on gangs!!
    5. then give your bitch a genital disease and dump her!

4. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

pok that was a joke....but honestly if i were in your position, id get pretty fucking sad/pissed that she was doing this...confront her, ask her whats up, deal with the other guy by giving him a beatdown or something, try and keep shit going but if the chick still cheats, she aint worth your time

5. drunken phil

drunken phil Guest

actually this is the second time... your right, i am sad and pissed. but i dont fucking care, it takes two to tango and if one person dosent want to the second person cant make em.

6. postaholic

postaholic Guest

IT WASNT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

love that song... haahahah

7. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

yea see thats my problem...i let my rage get ahold of me, so while you might try and drink it off, i would be thinking up and eventually doing some sorta plan to beat the living shit out of that guy shes dating

8. dai

dai Senior Member

dont take her back, tell her she better like homeboy because she ain't crawlin back to you. i've been through it man, and it doesn't get better. things never work twice.

9. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

hey lester when ur plannin on beatin the shit out of the guy does it involve a number of intricatly designed ropes and pulleys?

meep meep

10. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

no if im just down for beating the fuck out of a guy cus i dont like him, i would do it azn mob style cus alot of my friends are azn thugs and shit....so basically we just run up and jump him, kick the shit out of him and exchange words, then bounce

if its like over personal beef like someone talking shit about me or graffiti, i will handle my shit 1v1

11. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

AzIn PryDe thugs fer life

12. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

hey A SQUAD y arent you sleeping you asian pryder you creepy arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

13. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

no flu no tired no life

14. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

i never understood the mentality behind beating the dudes ass that the girls fucking.. i mean honestly... shes the one that chose to do it.. and u know damn well if u were in the same postion.. ud fuck a girl whos got a man.. so why not let the motherfucker play on and dump the bitch.. it aint that big of a deal

15. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

"no life" ...cant argue with you there PAL.........remys walking around with no pants bean. aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh