FUCK YOU APPLE JUICE!!!

nsmbfan

So I'm trying to be healthier. I decide I should drink more than just Dr. Pepper - juice makes sense, right? Babies drink juice, look how healthy they are.

So I go and buy a 64 oz Apple Juice jug when I bought groceries. I get done drinking some beers last night, and to quench my thirst I reach for the apple juice. I drank like half that motherfucker...

Now I can't stop shitting. I had to call in late to work mid-shit. My stomach hurts so bad, and I must have farted a 1000 times last night... it's a strange funk that's seeping from my ass, it can't be stopped! It doesn't even smell like mine, it's grossing me out.

Has anybody else been fucked over by apple juice? that shit needs a warning lable... I feel violated and poisoned.

poison.jpg

• LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Apple juice has a lot of sugar in it. If you want to be healthy drink a lot of water. Like 2 quarts a day a lot.

For flavored drinks try brewing your own iced tea, go easy on the sugar. Try using unprocessed sugar too.

Once I cut sugar out of my diet food started tasting much better.

the apple juice is just doing its job by cleaning all that bullshit you have in you..its cleaning it out..fruits act as a natural laxative ..once you drink it for a few days, all the bullshit will come out and you will stop shitting as much but still be on a regular shit schedule..

at least you dont have all that bullshit still inside you.