Fuck you and your fucking spam!

Dirty_habiT

Hotmail sucks. If you don't know it, hear it now.

Sign up for hotmail today and receive free spam in your email..... starting right now. Bulk mailers will contact you immediately, do not hesitate as this is offer is valid for an unlimited time, to get the most possible advertisements in your new email box please sign up now, supplies are limitless.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif'>I want to kill.http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

hotmail really sucks.

I have the setting done so that all junk mail is instantly deleted,

but there's still a ton of crap that gets though. I don have a 'puter

at my house, so when I check the mail on Monday morning,

there's usually 50 or so pieces of crapola.

brrr.... bastards!

Guest spectr

i get next to no spam in my hotmail account. actually almost everywhere i have a account i get almost nil spam i mean i have accounts i check once i amonth and its just a few emails at a time of course i dont sign up for anything using it, or give it out to companys, yeah maybe thats why you get so much junk mail

I made a new address about a month and a half ago at hotmail. For one, I don't give my information to anyone on the web, no emails, not SSN's, no CC#'s , no addresses, no nothing. It doesn't matter, they spam my new email account. I could have created it and never checked it once or gave the address to anyone, and if I came back a week later, I can almost promise that there'd be junk mail.

They have those damned random mailer things that go down a list and do every possible name. Freakin ruthless jerks... they have square assholes.

Guest spectr

i said next to no junk mail and try antionline i have never gotten much junk mail there even though i sent compnays emails with my account there....

fuck i jinxed my self i went into my hotmail account and had 13 junk mail messages its like they know i just said i almost never get junk mail and they were like wait we got one we missed fuck why did i have to saw that why i just should have kept my mouth shut

Archived