fuck you and this company

kissmyass#1

so i own my own company. i have 2 other partners. its seems that i always have to pick up the slack for these guys. one is such a stoner that hes useless and i dont remember wanting him to be part of the company. the second is so damn cocky for no reason and i think is the son of a klansman.also with this guy he talks so much shit, and when someone confronts him, he claims to have his dad kick their ass because he's an "hells angel".. who fucking cares. the sad thing is that these motherfuckers aren't young. the first is 32 and the second is 25. i'm the youngest at 20. whats wrong with this fucking picture? now the first guy wants me to cover his shift tommorrow on my day off, just so that he can cover a shift at his second job. i say fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. nobody covers shit for me when i need to. what the fuck. i want to stab these motherfuckers in the face!so what i say is this to them today.

fuck you, you cock smoker i'm fucking out of here! :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fucking a. you better have next tuesday off. i think that you would make more at the other company plus its more stable. i dont get it, you have to pull the crap for these guys while they go home early and fuck around, just because he lives far. thats fucking bull shit. i'd say. if you are a fucking partner in the company, you have to be willing to pull shit too. not just one person.

fuck it kissmyass. you know what to do and i'd say that you make that decision before you get your ass into that shit again.

Guest willy.wonka

you should talk to stuck, he doesnt need ot be doing what he's doing...

nah fuck it..fuck your partners for "smoking cack":heated:

Guest postaholic

tell them to KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYOURASS!!!!! ;)

id say check ummm both... or buy them out, whats your company all about anyways? ;) Hahaah rhymed.

or you could close down shop for tha day? you do own tha place ;)

Archived