FUCK YOU 12oz...

shameless self promotion

A big fuck all of you for making these extremely interesting posts and for making this damn board extremely addictive...so, here is what i propose..you guys get me a 10 page paper, single spaced on sleep deprivation for my class in about 12 hours in exchange for all the time i have spent on here...no, no not really, im just really puttin off this paper, but seriously, evertime i walk by the computer i just start itchin to see what hilarious shit is gonna be on this board next...anyways...im addicted...anyone got any help info...

But seriously, i love you guys..:love2:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

A big fuck all of you for making these extremely interesting posts and for making this damn board extremely addictive...so, here is what i propose..you guys get me a 10 page paper, single spaced on sleep deprivation for my class in about 12 hours in exchange for all the time i have spent on here...no, no not really, im just really puttin off this paper, but seriously, evertime i walk by the computer i just start itchin to see what hilarious shit is gonna be on this board next...anyways...im addicted...anyone got any help info...

But seriously, i love you guys..:love2:

And we love you too bro!! Even though I'll whip your ass on the "Freestyle Thread"........ what what what??

yea...I am hopelessly addicted as well. Any time i even pass a computer I MUST see what is going on...especially in channel zero. It makes everything else impossible.....

especially when that special someone goes to sleep and you sneak off to go use the computer....to check what people are saying about other girls getting it in the ass....

hhhaa i love this place

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by dr. frink one

especially when that special someone goes to sleep and you sneak off to go use the computer...

HAHAHAHAHAHA, i think my girl will divorce me for that

Just to let you guys know I finished that 7 page paper on Music and Film...remember how I asked everyone about good soundtracks for movies. That was a while ago. It took me soo long to get that paper done, becuase I was hanging around 12oz.

It's like my only drug.

Archived