fuck work

dobsilla

so i show up at 9:15 like i do everyday that i work but no one is there. so i just chilled and waited til 10:30 and still no one showed up so i bailed. now im at home and im pissed that i wasted that much time getting up and waiting around for nothing. now i get no cash today and my car has been living on empty for a while. they been meaning to give me a key but keep forgetting and today is a perfect example of why i need one. and the restaraunt open in 15 mintues but no ones gonna be there and if someone does show up by that time we wont be ready to open for another hour and a half. should be a fun day for whoever shows up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HAHAHA.

I used to work at a Bennigans. Same shit would happen to me. Id get scheduled to be the only server on for the first hour or two and NOBODY would show up half the time...

Eventually I refused to work mornings. The lifers working there got pissed cause I started getting prime shifts all the time..

Oh and I forget the name of the movie, but I swear it was a bennigans. Same shit always went down there too..

Except for the balls game. That was just disturbing in the movie.

yeah its now 11am and i just called and no one has showed up yet, this is lame. all i know is when my boss bitches someone out and docks them hours im getting paid from 9-3 because i was there and no one fucking showed up so "it aint my fault". and the other other cat i know from works phone number didnt answer and has the day off so im sure he partied last night and doesnt give a fuck about talking to me bout work. looks like i have the day off.

I feel ya.

When Im broke and bored I ususally just take my dog on a walk to the park. Get exercise and can pick up girls. Good times.

no dog, no park...

think im gonna hit up the coffee shop and read/draw/smoke cigs for a while.