FUCK WORK

Tough Love

yo i hate going to work...i have like 40 min before i leave...what a pain

and its sooo niec outside too...nice and hot...im sweating my ass off and i gotta slave around till midnight

why can't we just be hunter/gatherers and live in caves still

that shit would be way more fun

fuck capitalism

word is bond

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when i start to feel like you do,

i try to picture those who are less fortunate,

those who don't have it good like us - the comfort, the conveniences, the good to decent pay...

we go to work AND we get to slack off on 12oz.

i would say your life isn't that bad.

i don't mind the work, now the people...

i can go on and on about certain individuals at my job.

Originally posted by slave_one@Jul 18 2005, 06:01 PM

when i start to feel like you do,

i try to picture those who are less fortunate,

those who don't have it good like us - the comfort, the conveniences, the good to decent pay...

we go to work AND we get to slack off on 12oz.

i would say your life isn't that bad.

i don't mind the work, now the people...

i can go on and on about certain individuals at my job.

EXACTLY....i'm at work now..

them motherfuckers just cut off my welfare! I'm starving at the moment, for real....no dough at all, no food.

but I've worked my ass off with minimum pay for so many summers and in the end been left with practically nothing.... fuck work indeed. fuck SHITTY low-pay bullshit work. I'll get my money somehow else until I get that GOOD JOB with decent salary or wtf.

:(

wow, so many people jobless and/or not getting decent pay... hmm, i wonder who is to blame for all this???

what a fucking joke, dont look for any changes in the near future.

Because thanks to that little monkey looking

cowboy in texas, i mean washington

(they didnt move the white house to a ranch in texas did they?? Oh, couldve fooled me..)

the economy and the job market are in the toilet,there BIG buisiness union busting

giving away all our jobs to mexicans scumbags. They say americans dont want to work all

these min. wage jobs, thats cause mother fuckers cant survive on 7 dollars an hour fool!!!

what about healthcare what about (god forbid) RETIREMENT??? our generation is gonna be in some sad shape,

when mother fuckers dont have shit when they are in there late 50's and cant even

THINK about retiring... sorry not to go off, but i just see shit w/.a little different perspective.

and if you were getting paid what you probably deserve with benefits to slave around to midnight, you wouldnt mind as much would you...? HOLLA.

I got to work an hour ago...I've been doing nothing but sitting on here and eating Doritos while I sip on my wild cherry Pepsi. That will probably continue until I go to lunch in an hour. Then I'll probably come back and see what else people have posted since I've been gone....It's also very hot outside but so cold in the office that im bundled up in a hoody. God these Doritos are delicious. Have a nice day.