Fuck what should I do...

trackstand

Last night me and a friend went to a potluck that a friend of his was throwing... Well, I met this really fucking awesome girl there, she was eight years older than me and what not but whatever... well, she was this super cute asian girl and we were talking all night, had a lot in common blah blah. i get her in the bathroom and we start messing around, taking each others clothes off... she's giving me head and im about to fuck her... until her gay-man of a ride home knocks on the door saying "we have to leave right now, i need to get home" keep in mind this guy is gay and was hitting on me since we walked in the door, when i respectfully told him i wasn't interested he felt it was his mission to cockblock, that miserable cock sucker.

He grabbed her and told her to put her clothes on, when she did he pulled her out and physically took her to his car, but, it was completely unnessacary because she wasn't drunk...

Well, in any case I couldn't get her number but I know where she works, it's one of the things I do remember from last night... Well, should I go in there and talk to her or would that be weird? Fuck this shit

Help me out, I'll make it worth your while... If I do decide to presue this and all goes well, I'll post some titties or something....

Happy fvalinetines day...

Yours truely,

N. Trackstand

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck yea id go to her work, id go there and stalk her ass. haha.

seriously though, why didnt you punch that faggot in the throat, smash them guts, get her number, and offer her a ride to your place instead of letting that homo-thug snatch her from ya?

the fuck were you thinking man?

you shoulda told his ass: "i aint gay, but if you dont get the fuck outta this bathroom, ill fuck you so hard you'll be shitting my cum out of your ass until christmas"

or something.

i would suggest that you stalk the bitch

show up at her work. follow her home

hang out outside her windows. be waiting

in front of her house when she leaves for

work. hang out at her work. go through

her mail. Send her random shit. Then

get up in front of 20,000 sport spectators

and propose to her

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Feb 15 2005, 02:24 AM

fuck yea id go to her work, id go there and stalk her ass. haha.

seriously though, why didnt you punch that faggot in the throat, smash them guts, get her number, and offer her a ride to your place instead of letting that homo-thug snatch her from ya?

the fuck were you thinking man?

you shoulda told his ass: "i aint gay, but if you dont get the fuck outta this bathroom, ill fuck you so hard you'll be shitting my cum out of your ass until christmas"

or something.

as im reading this im thinking "god damn who the fuck is this idiot?" and i look over and its tease..go figure! :haha:

this hapens alot.

this is exactly like that seinfeld episode

"oh, were here to have lunch with our friend"

"art vandelay, he works in the building"

"oh really what does he do"

"importer/exporter"

"and IM an architecht"

"oh really what do you do"

"i design railroads"

"i thought engineers design railroads"

"no, architects too"

theres nothing wrong with drunk ones by any means and im sure most of us have some terriblly amazing drunk hook up stories. i sure do. there is some picture of me floating around. i hooked up w/ this chick at a party. i puked 4 times earlier that nite, once in the bay, twice in the toilet, and once in between some bushes and the house on my hands and knees on fist size rocks. so i hook up w/ this one big breasted lady and come back and this tall, thin, attractive asian says, "why are you hooking up with her? shes a virgin. and shes 15." well i was in my 20s and the underage thing doesnt get my balls tractored. the asian sits on my lap and chats for a minute convincing me not to hook up w/ her friend who is right there and to hook up w/ her. i agreed, it was a pleasant idea. a few minutes later we take the show into the bedroom. sometime during the escapade whilst both of us were naked a door was flung open, a flash goes off, and the door shuts. supposedly in this picture i am eating this very fine asians ass out.

my point is, just because you get drunk and eat some far east ass and fuck...eh, no point. most dudes are dirty fuckers.

(the asian was 18 so it was legalized)

well if all you want is to bang, then obviously this girl is down, but again, girls willing to fuck you in a bathroom in the middle of such a setting are gonna be willing to fuck a lot of guys under similar conditions, which does not speak well for the health of you and your weenis. if i was you, i'd leave it alone, but sometimes pussy is hard to turn your back on, so go up to her work (assuming it's a place where the public goes - don't run up into a law firm asking to talk to her) give her your number, then double wrap that shit.

if wht you're ultimately looking for is a 'good girl' with class, be aware that if you go aroudn fucking whatever is available while you're waiting for her, it's probably not going to happen. you'd never believe some whore if she told you that same line, so why should any girl believe it from you?

Originally posted by dojafx+Feb 15 2005, 03:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dojafx - Feb 15 2005, 03:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GamblersGrin@Feb 15 2005, 07:55 PM

in this picture i am eating this very fine asians ass out.

eating her ass out?

[/b]

supposedly. i dont remember doing this. i have done this previously do a gf of almost 5 years.

i think it was just the angle of the pic and me tryin to scoop it from behind that may give the impression i was tonguuing her ass. i wouldnt do it do just any chick, shed have to be a gf and id have to know her cleaning habits.

but i wasted. it couldve happened.

Originally posted by isor357@Feb 15 2005, 04:03 PM

i have a friend that just recently

had some one girl tounge

his butthole. He didnt ask for it

he didnt necesarrily want it but the

chick just did it anyways. It was

a 1 night stand too. Later he egged

her car

Did you meet her online, too?

Measures have been taken, I'll give one more update.

Wrappin' it up,

trackstand