Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Fuck warm(er) weather and work...damnit

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by A Fire Inside, Feb 6, 2002.

1. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

The past two day's I've had no work, and it's been cold, so today the sun is shining and I have to work 2 to 9. Bastards.

Sorry about the mini-rant, but some of you may know where I'm comin from..

2. RaiD

RaiD Guest

i hear ya man... im in school right now and its nice as shit! fuck this im skipping after this period! fuck work to man im calling in sick.

3. juggernaut

juggernaut Member

fuck.. sunny down here, too.
    i'm leaving "sick" when my boss gets here. at least i'll have about 4 hours of daylight left, and only miss out on 2 hours of work.

summertime will be torture.

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Same shit happened to me one day. It was a warm day, like 60 something in the middle of January here in VT. Of course I had to work the same time shift you did, 2-9p. That and I had classes ealier in the day, so no help there.

Fuck.

5. juggernaut

juggernaut Member

aaaaaah man,
    thug life'd it outta here yesterday by telling the boss i was sick. he even came in 2 hours earlier than i expected him, so i was home free by noon. my girl was angry with me, so i didn't have to go see her.
    nothing like smoking weed and drinking vodka when you'd normally be at work. went to the beach, assulted everything in my path with my new stickers... all around had a really good day.

*ah shit, fire inside; thanks for the idea. it was because i read this thread that i left work "ill". never woulda crossed my mind otherwise.