FUCK WALMART! AND FUCK YOUR MORALS!

Pistol

Fuckin' bastards. ok, I usually don't go to Walmart to get my film developed. But one just opened up around the block, so I went there to save time and trouble. I go to pick up my film open the envelope up to check the goods....

And I find this fuckin' piece of paper, saying they couldn't develop some of my photos because they classified them as "unsuitable". So all my money shots' are still undeveloped. Now I gotta go get the rest of them developed somewhere else.

Just develop the pictures you commie control freaks and don't try to push your morals on me. Give me my T&A flicks.

http://www.dostrece.com/fu/walmart.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool

Ahaha you went to walmart for you photos! hahaa... oh shit dude I bet those photo chumps got copies of you flicks and are jefking off to them as we speak! The quality of walmart sucks ass. I hope you've learned your lesson! :lol:

Yeah I've never been there for photos before. I just went to get them quick since they weren't that important.

The chick couldn't even find the photos even though I dropped them off an hour before. could they really be lost in 1 hour? Then the guy that took the envelope was gone.

nigga was getting masturbatory in the head with my money shots.

photoplaces raise my eyebrow. A cvs near me got into a lawsuit because a local professor developed a roll of film there, and one of the photos was him standing next to a tall marajuana plant. the idiots then brought it apon themselves to take said photo to the authorities. hub bub ensued, thus leading to trial, thus leading to CVS losing. really odd. I can't remember if it was store policy or state law, but the photo place I worked at for a hot minute had a strict policy of not developing photos that were documentations of sexual penetration. kooky.

thats fucking wak

over here im pretty sure you could get photos of snorting crack off dead babies

they still cant do anyting im pretty sure , i would have destroyed the walmart people

for that . or yelled at them .

thats fucked to the 9th

Originally posted by Basic

over here im pretty sure you could get photos of snorting crack off dead babies

:lol: :lol: :lol:

he gets my vote.

341 people have actually gotten a little dead baby snort goin on.

Originally posted by Glik0

i think its WAL MART.

but hey whatever you see.

23 people mistake WAL MART for GOODIE GODDIE FAG FACED MART daily

Really where I live the bulbs are burned out so it says wal art.

my employer is smaller than walmart, but still very corporate.. you'll find one in your town.

When I got trained for photo, they never laid down any guidelines as of what to print, and what not to print. Not once did my boss even mention anything about it. I find it strange that walmart has a bunch of policies against that.

But believe you me, people are taking home copies of your pictures. I take home anything that even remotly interests me. I have albums full of people's stuff. If you have flicks of yourself painting or anything like that, I recommend staying away from corporate photo labs. Either find a hook up (I develop flicks for my good friends) or learn how to do It yourself.

be safe.

Archived