FUCK< VIRUS < WHAT THE FUCK< HELP ME.

Guest im not witty

Guest im not witty

so i was downloading acid pro 4 exe and a drum machine from kazza lite and when i finished and saved them to a cd, suddenly this fucking message keeps popping up on my screen. its an outlook express (email) window and its says a program is trying to send a message on my behalf to SMTP: new outlook express user. do i want to send or not send. no matter which one i pick it comes back up every 30 fucking seconds!!!!!!!!!!

anyone?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

nevermind. i somehow fixed it by just clearing out the outlook express box which i never use anyway. it was trying to send a message over and over that said "click the attachment for secret pictures of my girlfriend" wierd shit.

I don't know how many fucking times I've told everyone on this board to NOT USE Kazaa period plus lite free beer edition. I'm sorry, but I can't help but to think this is just a little humorous.... you don't listen to wisdom and you'll find out the hard way on your own alot of times. Better luck next time.

Email me if you're feelin froggy.

Guest im not witty

honestly ive never in over 3 years of use of k lite had any sort of problem. of course i NEVER download software from there, which might have something to do with it. this is only the second time im ever dl a program from it and boom. theres immediatly an issue.

but as far as music and movies and whatnot, i dont see a problem. ive got peer guardian and ad aware and ip blocker and all that. i see no trouble till the RIAA comes knocking. i assume they wont. am i wrong?

^^YESSSS!!!!^^

Man the RIAA has been pulling some real shade tree shit lately. Let's say that they've got "legitimate" people on that p2p sharing files with the world... and when you dl from that "legitimate" person, you get logged.... and then subpoena'd... call me paranoid, but it's better safe than sorry, I would NOT use anything that connects to the Gnutella network and that includes kazaa, all version, winmx, grokster, imesh, etc.

I've posted to this forum many times the p2ps that I use and are relatively safe from the RIAA/MPAA. If you get fucked please don't say DHABZ didn't tell you so.