Fuck Vince Neil

Ape Shit

So my brother's friend calls at around 9pm saying that he heard on the radio that Vince Neil (the singer of Motley Crue) is getting tattooed at a shop one block away from us. So me and my bro (who have been fans since we were like fuckin 4 years old) head down to the shop and wait outside for him to come out so he can autograph a record my brother has. It's now 9:30 and four of our friends show up. Well we wait and wait and wait until 12:30am and the lady who tattooed Vince comes outside and we talk to her. She says that she's gonna make sure Vince signs my brothers record since we've been waiting outside for him for 3 hours. We ask her what he got tattooed and she said he got his Cocker Spaniels on him. She goes back inside and a couple minutes later we see Vince come out with a bodyguard right next to him. He's heading for the limo that's parked in front of the shop and my brother comes up to him holding out the record and says "hey Vince could you sign this for me?". Well the bodyguard pushed my brother away and Vince hurries up and gets in the limo and drives off. He didn't even look at us once. It's not like there was a huge group of people waiting for him or anything crazy, it was just six kids who wanted an autograph or a hand shake. Man, i'm sitting here pissed cause I just wasted 3 hours just to see Vince Neil walk into a limo. Fuckin rock stars...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

After Vince drove off, the lady from the tattoo shop was in the doorway with her hands in the air like she was confused and didn't know what just happened.

It's funny though cause while Vince was getting in the limo my friend yelled at him "I thought you were rock n' roll, Vince!"

Hopefully he'll think about those words.

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Aug 30 2005, 05:10 AM

Maybe he's sick and fucking tired of swarms of random douches he doesn't know or care about surrounding him every time he tries to go out in public and do anything normal.

But it wasn't a swarm of people, it was just 6 kids. It would've taken him a second just to scribble his name on my bro's record.

Yeah, 6 kids there, 7 when he gets out at the hotel, 5 that made it into the hall outside his room somehow, 2-3 calling him posing as random people, 9 more in the hall when he wakes up in the morning, 2 in the hotel lobby, 17 more waiting outside while he gets into his limo, 1 at the restaurant....

Get it?

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Aug 30 2005, 05:16 AM

Yeah, 6 kids there, 7 when he gets out at the hotel, 5 that made it into the hall outside his room somehow, 2-3 calling him posing as random people, 9 more in the hall when he wakes up in the morning, 2 in the hotel lobby, 17 more waiting outside while he gets into his limo, 1 at the restaurant....

Get it?

I'm sure Eddie Money wouldn't have minded.

Originally posted by Tough Love@Aug 30 2005, 05:08 AM

u should write to him and tell him what happened. he may make it up to u in some crazy way. That doesnt seem like the type of shit Motley Crue would pull....but what do i know

All I know is one of them homos (I forget which one) actually sued a pro skateboarder for using a picture of himself mugging up with whoever it was, in an add. The add was meant to show how much the guy loved Motley Crue. If anything it gave press to a band that in my opinion died in the 80's and coulda used some press. but the only press they got from suing a skateboarder was for being the douchebags that they are. Fuck Motley Crue, I'm actually old enough to remember the 80's and they wern't shit back then other than another bullshit glamrock band pretending to be metal.

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Aug 29 2005, 11:16 PM

Get it?

Celebrities got a rough life i tells ya.

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Aug 29 2005, 11:16 PM

Get it?

i seriously doubt that much people are checking for Vince Neil. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Aug 30 2005, 05:16 AM

Get it?

oh poor BABY. How ever does he cope with the stress?

every day there are about 100 people waiting for me to talk to them, and I don't act like its uncalled for - I'M A FUCKING RECEPTIONIST.

"oh oh, why are these people following me, I only wanted to play in a band, I never wanted the fame"?!?!

i feel ya mang. as long as i can remember ive been an enormous smashing pumpkins fan, so when he came to portland for his book tour, my brother went to score me an autograph. my bro bought his poetry book, stood in line for quite some time for an autograph, and when he finally got to billy, the rock star fuck refused to write "to <me>" on it, and was a total prick about it to my bro. fucking rock stars.