Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Fuck Vince Neil

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ape Shit, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Ape Shit

Ape Shit Senior Member

So my brother's friend calls at around 9pm saying that he heard on the radio that Vince Neil (the singer of Motley Crue) is getting tattooed at a shop one block away from us. So me and my bro (who have been fans since we were like fuckin 4 years old) head down to the shop and wait outside for him to come out so he can autograph a record my brother has. It's now 9:30 and four of our friends show up. Well we wait and wait and wait until 12:30am and the lady who tattooed Vince comes outside and we talk to her. She says that she's gonna make sure Vince signs my brothers record since we've been waiting outside for him for 3 hours. We ask her what he got tattooed and she said he got his Cocker Spaniels on him. She goes back inside and a couple minutes later we see Vince come out with a bodyguard right next to him. He's heading for the limo that's parked in front of the shop and my brother comes up to him holding out the record and says "hey Vince could you sign this for me?". Well the bodyguard pushed my brother away and Vince hurries up and gets in the limo and drives off. He didn't even look at us once. It's not like there was a huge group of people waiting for him or anything crazy, it was just six kids who wanted an autograph or a hand shake. Man, i'm sitting here pissed cause I just wasted 3 hours just to see Vince Neil walk into a limo. Fuckin rock stars...

2. Bumboclot.

Bumboclot. Member

That was bogus, did the lady from the tatoo shop say anything, like maybe um....sorry?

3. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

[​IMG]

"What makes YOU think you're worth my time?!?!"

4. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

u should write to him and tell him what happened. he may make it up to u in some crazy way. That doesnt seem like the type of shit Motley Crue would pull....but what do i know

5. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

Maybe he's sick and fucking tired of swarms of random douches he doesn't know or care about surrounding him every time he tries to go out in public and do anything normal.

6. Ape Shit

Ape Shit Senior Member

After Vince drove off, the lady from the tattoo shop was in the doorway with her hands in the air like she was confused and didn't know what just happened.
    It's funny though cause while Vince was getting in the limo my friend yelled at him "I thought you were rock n' roll, Vince!"
    Hopefully he'll think about those words.

7. Biggus Dickus

He probably didn't hear those words over the rustling of his ENDLESS PILES OF MONEY.

8. Ape Shit

Ape Shit Senior Member

But it wasn't a swarm of people, it was just 6 kids. It would've taken him a second just to scribble his name on my bro's record.

9. Biggus Dickus

Yeah, 6 kids there, 7 when he gets out at the hotel, 5 that made it into the hall outside his room somehow, 2-3 calling him posing as random people, 9 more in the hall when he wakes up in the morning, 2 in the hotel lobby, 17 more waiting outside while he gets into his limo, 1 at the restaurant....

Get it?

10. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

no offence man i feel ur pain, but im sure hes had millions of ppl do shit like that and hes prolly tired of it.... but yeh, RED WHITE AND CRUE! MOTLEY CRUE iS STILL ROCK N ROLL

11. Ape Shit

Ape Shit Senior Member

I'm sure Eddie Money wouldn't have minded.

12. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Fuck Vince Neil

13. SF1

SF1 Elite Member

All I know is one of them homos (I forget which one) actually sued a pro skateboarder for using a picture of himself mugging up with whoever it was, in an add. The add was meant to show how much the guy loved Motley Crue. If anything it gave press to a band that in my opinion died in the 80's and coulda used some press. but the only press they got from suing a skateboarder was for being the douchebags that they are. Fuck Motley Crue, I'm actually old enough to remember the 80's and they wern't shit back then other than another bullshit glamrock band pretending to be metal.

14. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

yeh u got me there SF
    no rebutle from tough love, im outta here

15. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

Celebrities got a rough life i tells ya.