fuck today

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

fuck all of you. i hope everyone gets hit by a truck and dies. then i can be alone and un-annoyed......faggots

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my day sucked at first...

rained like a mother fucker on the way to work, so bad i was going 45 on the highway.

got to the job site, my supervisor was like an hour and 45 minutes late, so i got paid almost 20 bucks for not doing shit... then we works from like 8 to 11:30 am and at lucch I was done for the day...

didnt get 3 hours which is another 30 bucks, but i didnt sleep good at all last night so i was tired as fuck anyways...

Guest HESHIANDET

contrary to popular belief im pretty clean during the week. i've been clean and sober since last thursday..........

wow dude... I'm 2 days clean. 2 days ago was sunday right?

but actually from here on in I'm cuting a lot of shit out of my diet.

and I'm not talking carbs.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

yay.. flexible girls are good!

I'm doing karate to build crazy stregnth in these hips.

I've always wanted to learn martial arts, but I think I'm too old to jump on it now. I would love to kickbox someone in the head like Jean Claude Van Damme when they try to steal my purse. That would be fresh.

Yoga is dope. I usually hate working out, but the results are worth it. Plus it gives me the chance to sweat out all my beer.

Okay back to homework.

too old?

I'm 25 and I'm the youngest person in my dojo (who's not in the kids program).

I just realised it's never too old to start something that can improve your health and mindset.

Guest HESHIANDET

whats the illest martial arts you can take. liek about fucking someone up, not learning self discipline etc....straight prison fighting

Fuck that, your day is what you make it, either with your choices in the past or the present. The whole day doesn't have to suck unless you make it that way.

Oh, and coke sucks, but that's just my first hand opinion. Absinthe is where it's at, but I'm gonna shut up before I talk too much.

you know, i would love to fuck today. however, i dont think i can until mmmmmm...friday or so. maybe thursday. but shit i wish i could fuck today. then id be like "whats up boy? can you bend me over the desk and pull up my skirt?" then my man would be like "miss, im afraid thats illegal. im going to have to cuff you and fuck the shit out of you down at the station. while youre blindfolded. and i may have to confiscate your panties as evidence." then id be like"well, thats cool and all, but could i just suck your huge cock right here and then get fucked at the station? im fiending like a motherfucker" then he'd be like "lets get it onnn!!!" hell yes.

hey hesh - take a nap. that usually makes me feel better. just be glad you aren't doing construction today in your living room and continually finding asbestos. i live in a shitty old warehouse, it's not like i'm putting up trim in a nice tudor or victorian or something, but still. it fucking sucks.

Archived