FUCK THIS WEEK HAS SUCKED!

Guest im not witty

Guest im not witty

so first my favorite pizza parlor burns down, that same day they find a dead guy in a car up the street, my friends grandfather dies, my roomates co workers get in a car wreck killing four people.

The next day some other friends call me to tell me their entire apt. comlpex burned to the gorund, and they had to jump out the 3rd story window to avoid death, four people died in the fire and many more injured from jumping out windows and smoke inhalation. ANd to top it off, i just found out that a girl ive known for four years was arrested and charged with setting the apartments on fire!!!! Four counts of first degree murder and arson. she set her ex boyfreinds (my friend) patio on fire because he dumped her and the whole fuckin complex was gutted in a matter or hours. unfucking believable.!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

shit is wild. it hasnt come out in the news why she set the fire, just that shes been charged. but since i know her ex, and the police are saying the fire started on his apt. i can put the rest together myself. this girl was a sweetie, always with a smile. the mug shot in the paper doesnt even look like her because ive never seen her frown.

Archived