FUCK THIS WAR!!!!!!!!!

Guest FUGITIVE

Guest FUGITIVE

damn i was out today with some cans and im walkin with my boys to a spot when all of a sudden 10 cops come out of nowere to this bank......we were like wtf is going so we went to check it out.....we find out that someone robbed the bank and the cops sorrounded the bank and closed off all exits...it looked like gta but anyway some cop comes up to us and asks us if we saw anyting and we were like "nahhh we just came here"..The cop was like "ohh ok"....anyway we were there for like 5 min just watching them stop every person in the driveway comming out of the bank.....so we bounced before they asked us anymore questions and we had cans on us.....so as we are walking we see all the normal cars turn into police cars by sirens....we was like damn there is so many fbi's in one place....it was kinda funny to see all the fbi's in one place just going to the bank to see nothing.

so watch you back when your out there........my finger is still twithing from the cold paint......peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived