fuck this snow storm

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i miss the snow....its always nice, like the first or second snow of the season, then shit gets old...all that dirty grey snow chillen around, hanging around forever...eastcoast/philladelphia kids, this is what like only the second snowfall of this season? i was up there for the first back in mid-december.....texas today, not a cloud in the sky high of 60....

Originally posted by nozaki+Feb 12 2006, 04:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nozaki - Feb 12 2006, 04:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysBombin@Feb 12 2006, 04:02 PM

I really should have used the snow to bomb, but I was busy gettin drunk and fightin all night at a winterball, then various parties

you're not really living up to your sn then, are you?

:haha:

[/b]

No, can't say that I am...however when I made the sn I hadn't quite discovered the joys of drinking, fucking, and fighting yet. Perhaps I can make up for it tonight

ARRGGHH where im at it was 38 degrees today and is still 34 now at night!...spent most of my day at the beach!

Thats one thing ill have to do is visit NYC next time in the winter season!!!!!

NOW..... I WANNA SEE SOME FLICKS!!!!

POSTEM UP..... i may be over sometime soon anyways lets just hope its still snowing!