Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

I'm pissed off this week,a companation of shitty a diet,sleeping and working sedcule have made me a angry fuck this week,also it's my girlfriends birthday.She hasn't invited me too or encluded me in any of her plans.I'm pissed off about it.

I'm working this weekend too cause I have nothing else to do.......

Whats poppin?I'm dling shit and have nothing else to do but wonder what the weirdos on 12 oz have going on in their lifes?

2. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

did you TELL HER how rude that is? if you havent.. u should.

I just had some great frozen pizza, and now im eating tiny entemans' cookies w/ some pepsi. I'm moving in two weeks.

That is all.

3. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

I'm about to go eat at HoneyBear's.

My girlfriend is in Florida right now.. um..

I just got a job in the paint department at Home Depot.

I've been downloading shit loads of music lately. I haven't listened to most of it, I've been stuck on this creedence clearwater revival album.

Watched Spanglish and Ocean's Twelve recently and thought both were enjoyable films. That is all.

4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i just received a new job offer via VPN after a few drinks......looks pretty middle of the road. luckly darkest hours is playing tomorrow night and there is another fun show saturday so im going to ignore the mediocre bullshit for the time being.

i will have a world class hangover sunday.....and ill probably be turning down a job monday. thats the point in case you were wondering.......

im going to bed.

5. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

oh snap! me too. isnt moving a bitch?

^this is me shooting the shit^

6. votone

votone New Jack

ive been chillen with my girl alot latly, she just got outta rehab.

gonna go to friends house tomarrow, cause some mischif.

fun fun

7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I start my new job on Monday. Ice maintenance at a yuppie country club. I get to drive a Zamboni.....every Canadians dream.

Uh yeah I just finished eating dinner. Oriental Chicken Salad. Now I'm waiting to see if my grilfreind finished her paper so I can seduce her. That's about it. You are officially up to speed....

8. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

Yo bitch is mad rude, she went shopping on our one year after I took her to a play and got a room,then she invited her friends up to our room for drinks.......I don't drink.

Moving is the worst shit EVER..I moved in scope last time I moved it was like 16 trips.

9. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

I just ate my supper
    now I'm just sitting around listening to some of the new stuff I've downloaded waiting for my girlfriend to pick me up and then smoke me up
    wordemup

10. scumdog

scumdog Senior Member

i been working and when i'm not working i'm working..sucks...
    but i'm getting paid to go to a .nmra. regional convention
    and swap meet on saturday for my job that's about the
    only cool thing going on this week....

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Yeah....she didn't. Looks like another night with my favourite group of-nerds....

12. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

my boy got knocked last night..... we had been drinking 40s at this spot a couple weeks ago. ended up putting up a couple throws... needless to say... he was lounging near there for a minute, and the po rolled.

and frate.. quit being so emo bout the broad

13. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

Sounds like she kinda sucks. Why are you with this girl?

14. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

well, my 12oz is being really screwy and is driving me nuts.

it's supposed to be raining (if you believe the weather man) but, as usual, there's blue skies outside.

i think i really need to quit smoking ciggies. it's going to be real fucking hard. i want to do it before my trip to the states so the plane ride doesn't drive me insane.

work is teh gay. bring on 5 o'clock so i can go home.

i haven't painted in a month. it's the longest i've gone without painting for ages. i'm completely un-motivated, and extremely uninspired by graffiti at the moment.

my shoes are better than yours.

the 'also known as' book is gunna be kill. the killest of the kill. raven is a ruler

schapelle corby is a fool if she thinks she'll get off not guilty.

rant rant rant

15. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

drinkin a beer, playin need for speed underground 2