fuck this place.

iloveboxcars

so my car got broken into. this is the second attempt.. the first time they tried their plastic screwdriver broke off in the lock. this time they just broke the glass and opened the door. yeah. awesome. several of my cd's were in there and my cd player. they also stole my 13 cents in pennies. fucking low life fucks. who the fuck steals pennies? "damn son, i can almost get 3 bazooka joe bubble gums with this shit"

i hope to god i see somebody with my cd player. get ready to get rocked.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Remember the old disney movie '20,000 Leagues Under the Sea'

and the natives jump on the deck of the Nautalis and Captain Nemo

pulls a switch and the whole deck goes electric and shocks them?

It would be cool if cars could do that!

Damn that sucks man, it happens to everyone though so dont be too down on yourself....

When they got me they took: 2 cam's, unpaid parkin ticket, bookbag with over $350 worth of programming books, a bowling shirt, and a button up shirt....

Im telling ya man, these theives now a days are wanting to get there education on... lol

Well, if you want me to put it into perspective for you, i had my shit broken into last january and gone was my 60+ book of cds, a gun, my hugo boss cologne, my stick shift knob, all my change and a t-shirt.

4flick.jpg

"Omigaw clarence, there's mention of a purple dildo! let's go look into this thread!"

Damn that fucking sucks. I can't even describe how heated I would be if someone robbed my whip. Definatly warrants a shotgun blast to the face depending on your car and whats stolen. I can't think of much else to say I just woke up.

My fucking caps lock key is reversed?! It lights up for lower case, and doesn't light for capitol mode. wtf