Fuck this, im going to the weed man...

Sevs210

:D

So I get my refund check a couple days ago..... I got my tounge pierced lastnight, and its swelling up a grip... Iam sure a couple vicodin and some dank will help it..... After that its a trip to the local wal-mart and the secret spot....

Have a good weekend everyone....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GlockoPop

:D

So I get my refund check a couple days ago..... I got my tounge pierced lastnight, and its swelling up a grip... Iam sure a couple vicodin and some dank will help it..... After that its a trip to the local wal-mart and the secret spot....

Have a good weekend everyone....

haha i know you're hatin it man. first night i got my shit done, i was eatin jello shooters and takin shots all night...believe that my morning was fucking bad...haha drink LOTS of beer after your three weeks. i was at this party, and there was nothing but beer...and i realized i could eat yeast...i was happy as fuck because i thought i wasn't drinking at first. if you're gonna smoke, smoke a blunt or a joint. there's too much suction with a bong or a bowl, it'll make your shit swell.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i was feeling sad last night, so i smoked a dime and everything got fun again...i should really lay off the weed though.....im starting to stutter when i talk and shit....its pissing me off because i know what i want to say but i cant say it...is this from the weed? or is it my down syndrome?

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

its pissing me off because i know what i want to say but i cant say it...is this from the weed? or is it my down syndrome?

If you really have DS its prob both.. If you dont have it then its the weed.. Its been proven pot affectst the short term memory and brain functions. . I have the same problem...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

dammit......that fuckin sucks....whenever im talking to someone im always tripping over my words and misprounouncin shit.....fuck down syndrome

Archived