Fuck this gay ass hostel

T.T Boy

yeah

im gonna rant here, this place is gay, well not really that bad, but its fucking annoying, i wish these stupid college vacation euro trippers would go out on a pub crawl with their boys right now. making me wait like 2 hours to use the internet which by the way is running on a 14.4 connection which is really sweet. stupid kids wont shut up about all the gay shit they saw, wow you went to rome and got a picture of the coloseum no fucking shit who hasnt. go drink your peroni beer in the street and stop being an ass trying to pick up chicks. thank god i dont have frat boys in canada, because i just cant handle these assholes. wearing sweater vests while backpacking, who does that shit. certainly not me, m smart enough to figure out that you dont need a sweater in italy in september. but hell brah that makes you look totally radical. i need to find an apartment or go get high because im freaking out. maybe ill go pee in their beds. backpacking is kinf of gay when you have to deal with this. im gonna go drink alone for 3 hours and pass out in front of the train station. that sounds like more fun than this shit hole. im gonna hog this pooter all night so no frat geeks can email bruno back home and tell him about the chick he dogged. im gonna get my own column. oh yeah most australians are assholes too, ohh sorry i dont know everything about your culture, that doesent make me the asshole. ill bet your kangaroo fucking ass couldnt even point out my country, sorry but not all of em are like that but a good chunk are. well im gonna go write a magazine and get it published, called tts rants of the world.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

..yeah

Australian Joke:

An australian visits london. He wants to cross the street and ignores all lights and traffic and just crosses the street. Cars hit the brakes and crush eachother to avoid him.

The australian just looks at the mess he created, a cop sees him and yells to him:

"Hey! you came here to die???"

And he replies

"No man, Yesterdie"

:lol:

Guest fr8lover

what i did, was hop on the metro and find the goofiest sounding place on the map and ride to it and walk around...just do random shit.

tons of funniness to be seen on the streets of italy.

tt, just pick some place on the train map and go there......its fun..

and come to london.

ps. could some one be ever so kind as to post the links to the threads which were around last week (thursday ish) about tt coming to london?

ok, the hostel is now offically cool again. hung out, played cards. smoked cigs, drank beer. went and met the lady, had an amazing time. didnt realy do much, ate some kick ass pizza, had a sammich. saw the dopest train from the 50s in service, took artsy pics. things are now on the up and up. and things in the love depo have never been better. fr8lover, you should come here. the vintage passenger trains are too beautful to describe, and you catch panels too-. and wandering is great, my whole life as of now is a giant wander. maybe london if i find no work. fuck, things are good agin. im gonna go drink more. actually i need money. but they are listening to limp bizkit and that sgay-.

Archived