Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FUCK THIS FOURTH OF JULY 2005

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pawl Wall, Jul 4, 2005.

1. Pawl Wall

Pawl Wall New Jack

By far the worst fourth of july of my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

went to my rich aunts house for a cook out, but everyone was weak in my family and we left earlier then we did in the past years, i got home about 7 and now i sooooooooo fuckin bored ! didnt even see any fire works but i can hear madd of them(but i did see some last night).

this weekend was pretty phat but today just plane sucked

lets see friday i went to the mall w/ my friend, mom, brother etc. and i bought a shirt for that night cuz that night me and my friend went minin golfin w/ some ladies and tried to mack but didnt really

saturday i worked but after that i went to my cousins b-day party

sunday i went to a few cookouts and saw some fire works at my rich aunts house

but today just sucked the highlight of my day was goin in my rich aunts pool and we screwed around and did some basketball thing in the pool

but anyway im bored and i hope i wasted a couple minutes of you life be making this thread because i know 99% of you dont really give a shit :five-o: :( :clown2:

2. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby Elite Member

yuck!

3. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

[​IMG]

there you goo....

4. Pawl Wall

Pawl Wall New Jack

actually it was so boring i just went on ebaumsworld.com you have to be really bored to go on that website

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

Whats fourth of july ?

6. wAndEreR

wAndEreR Member

7. __ __ __ __

__ __ __ __ Elite Member

thought pawl wal was leaving 12oz after his long career.. :gaga:

8. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

today did suck pretty hard:

+layed around all day recovering from last nights bash
    +went to party out in middle of fucking nowhere
    +sat in the heat and attempted to drink beer in comfortability, didn't happen
    +went home

:fuck:

9. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

I was standing on the capital mall in d.c. watching the fire works display holding a dope girl cuz the crowds were insane, then having the helicopters come in case of riots and having the police order people into the subway was nice.

had dinner afterwards, now im home, tired, ready for bed.

sucks to be you.

10. caffeine

caffeine Member

Today is nothing special.

11. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I sat atop an old chateu/castle on the hudson river and watched fireworks blow up 100 feet from my face.

12. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

today definatly isnt special, not even holiday pay for me..

13. hail

hail Junior Member

wow .. same exact story for me.. except i got home at 9

14. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

15. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

im from canada eh?