Fuck this bullshit, I'm moving!

effyoo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah ... i've been hearing about the weather change a lot lately. it was snowing somewhere in texas over this weekend or something pathetic. it got fucking freezing here sunday night ... had to break out the hoodie and jacket

no complaints though ... wish it would stay cold all year

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Looks like you guys got it, too. Come on, man, you've lived in Alberta long enough to expect this kind of shit.....

But Dazzle, I've been to the greener side of the pasture!

I know that magical places exist where it never gets cold, even at night!I've been there!

You may find it hard to believe, but its true, I'm telling ya!

Originally posted by effyoo

But Dazzle, I've been to the greener side of the pasture!

I know that magical places exist where it never gets cold, even at night!I've been there!

You may find it hard to believe, but its true, I'm telling ya!

No! Nooo! You're lying! I won't believe it!

Weathers fucked up all over the world. At least you don't live in the United States however.

I might consider coming back if there is sanity restored here. Or a revolution. Randi Rhodes was saying that since telecommunications was deregulated in 1996 it caused alot of our problems. What was it swallowed up by what? 3 companies? I know viacom is one. Anyways she says because of that we may not have a democrat in office for quite some time. And I think she's got a point. I've always believed the pen is mightier than the sword. Free yo mind and yo ass will follow. The only salvation would be perhaps a grassroots organizing like through the internet perhaps. While this has shown alot of potential and has actually done alot of great things it is always in the shadow of the logo. Which reminds me they mentioned air america on CNN today for about 5-10 sec.

We'll see.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

No! Nooo! You're lying! I won't believe it!

i'm moving down to the tip of alberta when my program is done.... sunshine and indians alllllll year long

not to mention killer snowboarding 3 hours in any direction

lethbridge, friend.... lethbridge

Archived