FUCK THE YANKEES

Ferris Bueller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shit all these baseball fans cant realize that it isnt the money it is the uniform i hate baseball i hate sports but the yankees win because they have the cleanest dopest designed uniforms in baseball pinstripe wool blend is the way to go. you really think the marlins with their turquoise expansion team bull shit can have comp with a uniform that hasnt changed all that much since the game began... cmon yall are artists... you should understand the elements of design and how much they play a part in anything....

as for all the idiots who live in boston that wear yankees sucks shirts religiously... i guess they dont really suck that bad... who cares how much they get paid its a fucking empire and in a capitalist society... thats who wins... get used to it.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

shit all these baseball fans cant realize that it isnt the money it is the uniform i hate baseball i hate sports but the yankees win because they have the cleanest dopest designed uniforms in baseball pinstripe wool blend is the way to go. you really think the marlins with their turquoise expansion team bull shit can have comp with a uniform that hasnt changed all that much since the game began... cmon yall are artists... you should understand the elements of design and how much they play a part in anything....

as for all the idiots who live in boston that wear yankees sucks shirts religiously... i guess they dont really suck that bad... who cares how much they get paid its a fucking empire and in a capitalist society... thats who wins... get used to it.

WORD! :rolleyes:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

my teacher is the biggest yankee fan ever....and if they lost we were gonna have a huge test and an essay

so im glad the yanks won

fuck sports in general.....hive/herd mentality. People that pay money to watch sports are better off spending it on weed, alcohol and asian massueses that jerk you off once they're done massaging you. I'd rather some hot thai chick choke my chicken than pay for some bullshit front row seat to watch a bunch of dickheads throw a ball around while i bust ass packing boxes everyday and staying up till three in the morning studying. fuck sports

should of pulled pedro when matsui batted.... that was the end. pedro and his big head thought he could handle that shit. oh well what the hell do i care the only base ball games i watched all year were last night and tonight and one dodger game i got to in the 7th inning.....

Guest bigdork
Originally posted by LENS

fuck sports in general.....hive/herd mentality. People that pay money to watch sports are better off spending it on weed, alcohol and asian massueses that jerk you off once they're done massaging you. I'd rather some hot thai chick choke my chicken than pay for some bullshit front row seat to watch a bunch of dickheads throw a ball around while i bust ass packing boxes everyday and staying up till three in the morning studying. fuck sports

alcohol is the biggest hive/herd culprit this country has, keep drinking the power's poison and youll keep packing boxes and being bitter!!

i am an NYer my whole life. i am both a yankees and a mets fan. honestly i am not even a sports fan, but i will always push for ny either way.

i cant lie i was feeling bostons underdog vibe and wantd to see them win for once and break babe's curse.

but how can you say the yankees suck? they would'nt be getting in and winning the series as often as they do if they sucked! this game tonight was a perfect example of that!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hey theres nothing wrong with asian massueses that jerk you off after the massage:idea:

Originally posted by the_gooch

this game tonight was a perfect example of that!

no. no it wasn't. it was a perfect example of bad coaching on the redsox part.

dusty baker did it for sanfran last year, and the cubs this year.. and whatshisface did it for the redsox.

if they had grown some fuckin balls and played good, aggressive baseball, we would have boston and chicago in the world series.

time to fire the coaches.

Boston played solid for the whole game up until the 8th, where the pitching was lacking. They should've made the decision to remove Pedro from the mound instead of leaving it up to him. He pitched a hell of a game up to that point, and his time was done. Wakefield should've never come out of the bullpen; he had so much rotation on his knuckleball...usually the ball hardly makes a complete rotation.

Hats off to Pedro for his pitching up to the 8th inning. He struck out most of the Yank's power line-up, especially Soriano (3 times!), who is a great contact hitter.

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

Boston played solid for the whole game up until the 8th, where the pitching was lacking. They should've made the decision to remove Pedro from the mound instead of leaving it up to him. He pitched a hell of a game up to that point, and his time was done. Wakefield should've never come out of the bullpen; he had so much rotation on his knuckleball...usually the ball hardly makes a complete rotation.

Hats off to Pedro for his pitching up to the 8th inning. He struck out most of the Yank's power line-up, especially Soriano (3 times!), who is a great contact hitter.

yeah.

should have intentionally walked jose to load the bases and brought in the lefty to face giambi. bases loaded, draw the infield in for a double play to end the inning... you would hope anyway.. should of been yanked though. pedros arm hurt anyway, don't know why them kept him in that long. we'll see what kind of surgery he needs this winter.

i agree with the wakefield comment too.. too much rotation. would've been alright for 1 inning, but they kept him in too long too...

soriano's a good power hitter too with 38 home runs this year.. and he struck him out 4 times!

the coaching strategy backfired so bad it cost them the world series.

it has nothing to do with curses.. its out of touch, oldschool oldtimers who are still coaching in the 70's.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

yeah.

should have intentionally walked jose to load the bases and brought in the lefty to face giambi. bases loaded, draw the infield in for a double play to end the inning... you would hope anyway.. should of been yanked though. pedros arm hurt anyway, don't know why them kept him in that long. we'll see what kind of surgery he needs this winter.

i agree with the wakefield comment too.. too much rotation. would've been alright for 1 inning, but they kept him in too long too...

soriano's a good power hitter too with 38 home runs this year.. and he struck him out 4 times!

the coaching strategy backfired so bad it cost them the world series.

it has nothing to do with curses.. its out of touch, oldschool oldtimers who are still coaching in the 70's.

bases clear, no outs, giambi comes up to hit his second home run. am i the only guy that was screaming walk this fucking douche bag? they should have left timlin in as well. hopefully the sox come back next year with new management, but im pretty sure thats not gonna happen.

Vegan homo pinko who hates a lot.

That homer was a crushing blow. I was so excited to watch history unfold on television last night, and it didn’t quite happen.

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

word.

i really though they were going to win (until i saw that for some god-awful reason, they weren't taking him out)

So wtf, you think they rig the games? If you've actually been to one and

seen the game won by hits (which is was last night) that'd be impossible.

So if they aren't rigged, then what? You're mad at the yankees for not

sucking as bad as your favorite team? I have never been a yankees fan,

but that's pretty ridiculous.

Originally posted by S@T@N

So wtf, you think they rig the games? If you've actually been to one and

seen the game won by hits (which is was last night) that'd be impossible.

So if they aren't rigged, then what? You're mad at the yankees for not

sucking as bad as your favorite team? I have never been a yankees fan,

but that's pretty ridiculous.

fuck no they don;t rig the games.

the fact is they dominate with the almighty dollar...and that's sad. just fucking sad.

that money will buy you a team that will be so ridiculously dominant over such a long period of time that it would take all of the interest and fun, and unpredictability out of the game..that's what sucks so bad.

the yankees are just fucking irritating.

i just really wanna see them dethroned. they are too cocky, they are overpaid, and it's been that way for too long.

and btw..i don't have a favorite team.

i started watching it again because i was interested in the Cubs and the Sox making a really cool World Series, because i used to actually like baseball

my local team is also grossly overpaid, and they aren't even any good.

Archived