Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FUCK the movie hitch

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Hayabusa, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

that shit was the most unrealistic pile of comedy ive ever seen
    altho will smith did offer up some good "tips", ultimately the movie was based on the false premise that nice guys get the broad (FALSE)
    Kevin James never woulda been able to score with the chick like he did, cuz chicks like her are SHALLOW AND STUPID. I cant believe it painted women as being all love duby kind and open to every nice guy loser. What a crock

and dont get me started on the ending when will goes back to his womans house for some shit talking at her door and that other guy is in her appartment. IN REAL LIFE, THAT BROAD WOULDA BEEN BANGING THE DUDE as soon as will smith screwed up with her. FACT
    The dude wouldnt have been her "freinds husband" but some other douchebag she pulled up from reserves to get a lay in. Way to pull a happy ending in the last 10min of the movie, gime a break

how it shoulda ended was with her walking off and will being the loser, which is what happens in reality. Treat her nice and baby her ass untill she finds some other dude to clean her pipes. Will never even hit it, at least they got that part right.

Rant over and out

lame ass movie

the girl in it was hot though...

2. shitting

shitting Veteran Member

someome needs a girlfriend

3. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

Whatever, Rock The House is still an awesome album.

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

5. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

meh
    im happy with my shit....if one comes along its all good
    :D
    im not bitter im just sayin

6. Reuben Kinkaid

Reuben Kinkaid Elite Member

Whoa whoa whoa....you actually watched Hitch?

7. shitting

shitting Veteran Member

what the fuck did you expect anyway, shit was always going to be faggoted

8. garlic prawns

garlic prawns Senior Member

I saw the trailer for this shit and instantly knew how bad it was going to be.

Will smith should stick to fresh prince....

9. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

a buddy of mine told me good things
    i made up for it by watching something manly......autoracinggggg

i didnt think it would suck that bad

10. Reuben Kinkaid

Reuben Kinkaid Elite Member

You're buddy is clearly of the homo persuasion.

And so are you for watching autoracing.

11. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

I lived with this one dude an his girl, the guy was soooo whipped that he talked about how good the film was for like 45mins after it was finished.
    He also thought that movie 'what women want' with Mel Gibson was good. When I told him it was a load of shit, he replied with 'maybe thats why you dont have a girlfriend'... I was close to smashing the shitcunt.

12. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

yeh you're right, F1 is pretty gay

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

carry on

13. how how are are you you

how how are are you you Member

i just had to look at the poster to realize this movie was going to be a huge waste of time/money

14. Schnitzel

Schnitzel Dirty Dozen Crew

since fresh prince hasn't the term "will smith' been the same as "waste of time"?

15. Obvious

Obvious Banned

[​IMG]