Fuck the haters, the warped tour is the shit!

Guest ToYs

yeah i know what alot of people think of the warped tour and yeah some of it is true. like there being alot of corprate pop punk bands there, yes there were some but most of them were very non pop punk bands,yes there was bands like "something corprate" and "new found glory" BUT they also had bands like "Total Chaos" "the casualties", and "bad religion" not to mention there were 3 stages for strictly UNSIGNED bands. also people say there alot of preppy kids there, true as well but the majority were VERY cool people, people you would want to chill with after the show. and people also say its borring and man boring it is not! it was great... i started off by camping outside of the venue the night before for reasons unknown(i guess me and my friends just didnt want to wake up early the next moring) so we wake up after sleeping in a cramped ass pickup truck at like 6:00 in the morning, the show dosent start till 10:00 so we just decide to drive over to the venue and check some shit out... so we kinda snuck into the parking lot where all the bands were (we told security we were a band) and we just walked around and talked to a bunch of cool fucking bands it was awsome as shit we were just sitting there talking to total chaos shooting shit... till security came, so we got kicked out. we just chilled a few hours till the show started. and as i was waiting in line i remembered i ordered like 5 huge rolls of USPS vinyl stickers when i ordered my ordinary graffiti stickers, so i gave a roll to each of my friends and we just distributed them to everyone in the crowdit was funny as hell, i swear to god EVERY SINGLE PERSON had a little blue sticker with an eagle on it on them.so we got in and we were checkin out all the booths, and it seemed everyone was giving away free shit! i got a bookbag full of free stuff from all these booths then i looked at the schedual and saw the total chaos was playing in a few minutes so i ran over to the stage they were at and saw them play. great fucking show! they played like all my favorite songs like "riot city" and "kill nazis". had a really great pit too. exept for one thing... the whole thing was set up in this huge gravel parking lot so when the crowd would jump it made a thick fucking cloud of dust. it was still fun as hell, so after the show i went and got something to drink and watched people play in this HUGE inflatable slip and slide. then i went and saw guttermouth play, really good fan response from them, good show too, then i went and saw the deviants play... that shit was so cool, the singer was fucking cool as shit, he went into the crowd with everyone and shit. it was also funny as shit cause this dick face bonehead was in the pit punching people and trying to put them on the ground, so the singer stop the show and was like:" hey do have a fucking problem? why the fuck are you pushing around little kids like that? no FUCK YOU you can go away now i dont fucking like you!" the guy just walked away all pissed off and he finnished the show. 5 seconds later i had to run to a different stage to see the casualties, i would have to say this was the best show on the tour, cause it just so happened that few found glory was playing at the exact same time so it turned out like this : trendy hot topic punks went and saw few found glory, while the real punks went and saw the casualties. and the casualties fucking killed man. it had the most insane moshpit i have been in... come to think of it the whole crowd was in big fucking mosh pit. i got torn the fuck up in this pit man, i have a boot imprint on the side of my head! so after that i chilled a little got some water and shit. then went to see nofx play, huge crowd of course great show as well then went and saw bad religion after that, they played like 3 extra songs for the crowd, me being a big mother fucker everyone was asking me to lift them to crowd surf so of course i did... i was throwing people into the air and shit. so after all the bands played and everyone was going home all the bands were just walking around chillin so i talked to a few of them. i asked all the members of the casualties to sign my new cd and of course they did. im cherishing that shit. so i drove home dusty, sore and sunburnt, slept at my girlfriends crib took a shower, and the next morning realized since i wore a hat all day i have a tan line accros my forehead, had sex,ate mcdonalds, and went home. which brings me here right now! man this has been a great few days! oh and as i was typing this i got a call and i have an interview tommorow! yay!:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont really expect anyone to read anything that i say on here. maybe i just like to write what im thinking sometimes... like 12oz is my personal journal and hell if someone actually reads it and gets help out of it more power to them.

Yea I went to the va beach one. I saw some of total chaos...they fucking sucked. I saw shai hulud, thursday, recover, and some others. Too much gay people there. During Vaux this guy was hc dancing and kids were laughing at him like he was some drunken fool. I don't feel like talking more about this.

Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

Yea I went to the va beach one. I saw some of total chaos...they fucking sucked. I saw shai hulud, thursday, recover, and some others. Too much gay people there. During Vaux this guy was hc dancing and kids were laughing at him like he was some drunken fool. I don't feel like talking more about this.

dude that sucks... im sorry you had a shitty time, i guess the DC scene kids are different, cause it was nothing like that when i went.

man i posted my warped tour trip b4

I got to my friends pad where he had a pre-party- got drunk - went to the venue - got 2 free tix - scalped 1 for 20$

went directly to the beer area - got drunk all day

total # of bands seen - 0

price of day = $0 (plus the xtra twenty i made of scalping i spent for beer)

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

During Vaux this guy was hc dancing and kids were laughing at him like he was some drunken fool. I don't feel like talking more about this.

This might be due to the fact that "hc dancing" looks remarkably a lot like "drunken fool dancing". Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived