fuck the dentist

Duck Butter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had all my wisdom teeth removed at once 21/2 years ago.....I was eating cheeseburgers two days later....I didn't experience any swelling whatsoever. They also cut off a piece of tissue underneath my tongue so now I can extend it really far.

I still have all the teeth on top of my door.

I need a crown, a root canal and a few cavities filled....fun!

ima need my wisdom teef pulled soon too

i hope they knock me out cuz thatd be dope

i too hate the dentist, it usually leaves me feeling gross in my mouth (no homo)

altho my last visit was rather good

and yes mine always asks me questions when my mouth is filled with dental equipment....last time i got a lecture about flossing (cuz i rarely do it)

He talked about flossing the entire time he worked on me...i didnt even think there was so much to it

me and the dentist have a love hate relationship going. I go in. Hes real nice but he hurts me. makes my gums bleed. I always go to my appointments. He chastises me for not flossing and then i leave. If i seen him at the bar i would probably say whats up. I dont know

fuck the dentist. Then again people missing teeth and having rotting teeth is mad unattractive so i like the dentist