Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fuck terrorist bullshit

Discussion in 'News' started by freeze, Jul 5, 2002.

1. freeze

freeze Member

here's my idea to take care of all this terrorist bullshit...the u.s.e....united states east. the fucking peace talks that have been going on forever are now fucking done with. we've given these assholes plenty of time to figure shit out, but they're too fucking hung up on being all high and mighty...fuck these third world pricks, we're taking over from here. the first plan of action is to construct two new world trade centers, round up every last mother fucking person even remotely linked to some terrorist group and stick them in the top ten floors and then remote control two boeing 747's into those mother fuckers. then make all of their bitch asses clean the shit up. then build two new wtc's to serve as the new capital of the united states east. i'm tired of hearing about all this shit happening when we're the fucking country taking care of everyone's bullshit little problems. fuck them all, let's take it over so gas prices will go down to a nickel a gallon when we have an all access pass to their oil. god damn, i need to be elected president.

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

hell yeah.
    Move over the motherfuckin' USA is taking over.
    Canada better watch out just in case we get bored or finish too fast.

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

americans always stick their nose in other peoples business. Who the fuck are you to say what's right and wrong??

4. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

HES GOT EVERYTHING FIGURED OUT!!!!!!!!!!

wheres the rolling eyes icon???!!? bah, i dont need it.

and whats with the u.s.e.?? is the west not a part of it? oh well, i dont mind.

5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

motherfuckers crash planes into our buildings that is our business.

don't fuck with us unless you want to feel the wrath of the US Armed forces.

6. freeze

freeze Member

the only reason we stick our nose in other people's business is because if we don't mother fuckers start flying planes into our buildings because we didn't help them solve their little bitch ass problem...need i remind you that the united states mother fucking gave osama bin laden all the training and military knowledge that he has. fuck him and every other mother fucker for using it against us. if it weren't for the united states russia would've taken over all of afghanistan in 1979, so yeah, we take care of shit.

7. Esai

Esai Member

Damn, theres some stupid motherfuckers out in America. Keep up the good work and vote republican fool

8. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

DAMN NIGGAH YOU HIGH AS FUCK!!! acting like this is holyyyoowd stop talkin bout kids you dont care and friends in saunas

9. freeze

freeze Member

here i go venting again...this shit really pisses me off. i don't understand how you can call yourself an american and not want complete and total revenge against any asshole that fucks with us. look what we do to criminals that are a part of our country, why should it not be ten times worse for those who commit crimes against our country who are not a part of it? and to try and call me stupid for thinking this way i hope you're content living your life right where you are, because if the US keeps allowing itself to get shit on like you propose we let happen that's the way life's gonna be. fuck me if i'm wrong, but i don't want to live like that.

10. KillYurSteel

KillYurSteel Member

fuck war erase the hate increase the peace!!!!!!!!!!

11. Dr. Dazzle

You know why? To help Afghanistan fight Russia. Where do you fit into that picture?

12. freeze

freeze Member

please...do i really need to give a fucking history lesson here? i'm well aware of the fact that the US was bitter enemies with russia at the time they invaded afghanistan in '79. i know the cold war and the nuclear threat and all that bullshit was going on. all i'm saying is that it's fucking ridiculous for anyone claiming to be american to roll over and take 9/11 with no sentiment for retribution when we're the mother fuckers who educated this cave dwelling pussy piece of shit who isn't even willing to carry the shit out himself and has to send his little bitch ass clansmen out to do his dirt work. "oh, say can you see..."

13. KillYurSteel

KillYurSteel Member

CAN I GET A MUTHA FUCKIN AMEN HERE!!!!!

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dude.....you are the typical american. Maybe you should ask why they attacked you......

15. KillYurSteel

KillYurSteel Member