fuck spiders that can actually fuck you up...

vinyl junkie

one of the people i'm staying with got bit by a brown recluse here... he's got a nasty scar on his leg from it... and last time i was here we actually found one in the house... now for the part that's kinda creeping me out... i got up about an hour ago and realized that one of my fingers on my right hand is swollen... not too swollen, but swollen none the less, and it's a little sore...

then a few minutes ago, i went to write something on my hand, and i realize that half of my left hand is swollen... this could be because i slept outside for a while, and got eaten by mosquitos (my hands were really the only thing exposed...), but they don't itch... now it could also be because i slept on the floor inside for a while and got bit by something else, but i'm not really finding bite marks... i hope i'm just being paranoid...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

You could have slept on it for a bit to long. I did this the other day and had sore hands and wrists for 3 days. I have had numb feelings before after I was bitten and there were no marks except I found the spider crushed in my sleeping bag.......FUCK SPIDERS those little cunts

Wierd. I have a spider story.

I had just finished taking a shower yesterday and I grabbed my towel and dried off. Right before I dried of my legs I saw this black spot on my right leg. I thought it was just a clump of wet hair, but then I looked closer. It was a big ass spider! Motherfucker started to crawl up my leg. I screamed like a girl and swatted it away. Somehow it just ended up left ankle and I swatted at it again. It smacked into the mirror and fell into the sink. I preceeded to wash it down the sink..

*shudder*

Moral of the story. I have hairy hegs and so do spiders.

haha i had to sleep in my boys basement once and his place was full of giant spiders that hurt alot when they bite. fuck spiders or any poisonous bugs :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

and fuck those spiders who decide to put up big ass webs in the woods, coulnd't they find other places to "hang out" ahahahahahha im so funny

Guest Stapler

I had a family friend that got bitten like 20 times by a White Tail spider on her face while sleeping. These spiders cause skin to rot due to the mass amounts of bacteria they have on there fangs. She was lucky and somehow the doctors managed to stabilise the decay and she was left with no marks what so ever.

it's texas fool - gotta look out for the rattlers. in any event, it's prolly the west nile (if you were bit by mosquitos) or if it was the brown recluse - get to a doctor... if you don't it'll start eating away at the flesh around the area that it bit... they'll prolly just give you a shot and some cream to rub on.

"The severity of a person's reaction to the bite depends on the amount of venom injected and individual sensitivity to it. Bite effects may be nothing at all, immediate or delayed. Some may not be aware of the bite for 2 to 8 hours, whereas others feel a stinging sensation usually followed by intense pain if there is a severe reaction. A small white blister usually rises at the bite site surrounded by a large congested and swollen area. Within 24 to 36 hours, a systemic reaction may occur with the victim characterized by restlessness, fever, chills, nausea, weakness and joint pain. The affected area enlarges, becomes inflamed and the tissue is hard to the touch. The spider's venom contains an enzyme that destroys cell membranes in the wound area with affected tissue gradually sloughing away, exposing underlying tissues. Within 24 hours, the bite site can erupt into a "volcano lesion" (a hole in the flesh due to damaged, gangrenous tissue).

The open wound may range from the size of an adult's thumbnail to the span of a hand. The sunken, ulcerating sore may heal slowly up to 6 to 8 weeks. Full recovery may take several months and scarring may remain. Plastic surgery and skin grafts are sometimes required. "

yuck...

hahahahaaaaa!! you're creeping yourself out. that's funny.

once your flesh starts falling off the bone, you'll know for sure.:cool:

fuck spiders, period.

any spiders. even "daddy longlegs".

people say "oh, they can't hurt you, blahblahblah.."

i don't care.. if it is a spider, it dies.

------quote-----

yea, i got bit by a brown recluse on my chest once. i didn't notice it till i had a big red circle about the size of a quarter and a little dry hump in the center. so i went to a doctor and a few days later it was gone.

------------------

that's what i've heard, so that's why i'm not too stressed... the guy i'm staying with got bit on the leg and walked around on it for 3 days before doing anything about it... and last time i was here i met a guy who's been bitten 12 or 13 times...

also, i'm not finding a "small white blister", so...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i fuckin hate insects....the only insects i dont have a problem with a re Bees and common garden ants......the insect i hate the most is COCKROACHES...sure these fuckers are harmless but over in tokyo my huose is crawling with these little mother fuckers..and nothings scarier tehn walking into your ream and a big 2 inch insect comes running out at your feet.....i set up some traps at the cockroach pooint of entry in my huose (the glue traps) and i would catch like 1 cockroach every 30 minutes...then me and my siblings would go perform evil inhumane experiments on them as they were stuck the to trap...we cut their heads off, burned em, etcetc...then we fed their remains to the huge ant colony nearby....JAPAN IS FUCKIN CRAWLING WITH INSECTS....not as bad as austrailia but japan is pretty fuckin bad...so many damn insects...theres like no insects in SF...occasionally theres a moth or fly in my house, but thats about it...FUCK INSECTS!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

werd, i need to get back to the bay... way too many bugs everywhere else... and they're all really big everywhere else too...

ahaha i kno....the ants that live in the sidewalks and shit near my house are fuckin tiny...i get to tokyo and the mother fuckin ants are like half and inch long!

Archived