FUCK SONY

Guest 768186

Guest 768186

sony is the worst brand ever, at least in terms of mini disc players...ive had nothing but bad luck with this piece of shit. damn thing wont record anything..i put a disc in, plug in the mic and press record.."one two one two mic check, hello hello hello hellooooooooo"..

and this is what you hear: "I........CH.....EC..............EL....O...O......O.................O.....CH..." you get the picture.....dont ever buy a sony MD player, get JVC or SHARP or PANASONIC....SONY is no good, be warned

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

Re: -aReK_aE-

Originally posted by def_mode

-aReK_aE-

stop writeing your nam ein everypost. your gonna get banned

Guest 768186

see, the problem with those rio players is you cant record live music the way you can with MD player/recorders...thats the whole reason i have one, is to record myself playing with groups or to tape shows i go to..not for mp3s

i see , but mini disc players are still fuckin gay , you drop them once and they never work again , way too many tiny mechanical parts that break like they were made of paper . if you are about the music , get a digital video camera and transfer the audio via computer to your MP3 player . but since you are probably poor , just buy a very inexpensive digital (tape) recorder ,, bring it to the shows get way better music quality and put it on an MP3 player . MD players are soo 1999 . get with the times man.

this digi cam works fine. batteries die in 2 minutes but i guess thats universal with most cameras. installing the driver was a bitch. but my comp had a hard time recognizing my scanner too.

except when I try to import using photoshop it won't recognize the cam. oh well I can still get 'em.

who the fuck i'm i kidding?

operator troubles.:confused: ;)

Guest sneak

i must have to disagree wit u.....i got a sony md player and recorder for christmas and after a few teething problems, ie me not understanding how to turn it on, it has worked perfectly well.

and id have to say my player is indestructible. ive dropped it coming out of a plane, fell on it enuff times while skiing etc etc and it still works

Ive got a SONY MD and I totally disagree with you. Mine has taken a battering and its totally fine and skip proof. Mine can store around 3 hours of good quality music on ONE disk. I can hook it up to walkmans, stereos, microphones, my compter and record any sound from it (MP3s, real player streams etc.). I would say its much better than an mp3 player.

plus i got it on a 5 finger discount :D I love my MD player :love2:

SONY WILL KICK YOUR ASS

Sony is a damn good electronics company. All of their shit is so goddamn compatable with each other that it's almost too friggin' easy to use.

I have a Sony MD player and it is the best piece of electronics I have ever bought. I threw out my walkman and my discman after I bought it. I would never buy an MP3 player...lower sound quality. I have convinced numerous friends to go with the MD over an MP3 player or CD discman. Here's why:

MD

1. Can record directly to disc from any source (computer, radio, cassette, CD, VCR, TV, microphone...also has a digital input jack for higher quality if your stereo or computer has digital input).

2. You can plug it in to any stereo or computer and play it back anywhere very easily.

3. Runs off of ONE rechargeable AA battery...can also use regular AA's or an AC adaptor.

4. You can insert track marks at any point you wish and rearrange the orders at any time. (it also addes track marks at song breaks automatically, but you can erase them if you wish).

MD's are better than CD's & cassettes because

4. The discs are rewriteable,

5. unscratchable,

6. and smaller.

7. The do not skip or deteriorate.

MD's are better than MP3 players because

8. They have exactly the same quality sound as CD's (MP3's have compressed sound...it's kind of like comparing a high-res digital image to a low-res jpeg for the web)

9. If you want more recording time per disc, you can change the settings to record up to 4 full-length albums onto one MD (at a lower quality which still sounds better than MP3's)

Archived