fuck soda....

boogie hands

....fatman scoop is right. fuck soda. i cant think of anything shittier to drink than a coke or a sprite. ive also decided i hate vitamin water as of today. the new shit is "smart water". its like gatorade but without the coloring and sugar. you cant beat water either but it has to be bottled or its no good. ghostface was talking about how great ice cold water from the bathroom sink was and i was thinking to myself "fuck that. bathroom sink water is for rinsing my mouth after brushing. thats it.".

i guess what im trying to say here is motherfuckers need to get their shit right and realize what the deal is. bottled water.

still_large.jpg

this water is pretty much the deal. i want this shit in gallon jugs.

72003fijiwater1.jpg

this water is alright when youre in a pinch but i try and stay away from it. you can think shitty people in california for saturating the market with this poo.

022179.jpg

remember when rappers were all about evian water? i do. i used to be all about it too but then it started tasting like taint sweat so i stopped drinking it. fuck evian. that shits for gay europeans with no taste buds.

0304-03.jpg

fuck this water with a capital F. if you took tap water (which it is) and tried to make it shittier you would end up with dasani.

so pretty much what im saying here is voss water is the only jam. that and the stuff that oomes out of the water cooler at work. maybe its because its icy cold but it tastes really good.

p.s.- this is what comes up when you google image "water snob".

Black_Plague.jpg

this is by far the best thing i have found on google images. if you dont agree that monty python and the holy grail is the funniest thing on the planet then you probably drown kittens in burlap bags.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's fucking amazing. That is my exact preference in water down the list. No Voss, get Fiji, and if all else fails die of dehydration..

A couple of months ago we got this new shit delivered to the house..O premium water with electrolytes and I'm telling you right now..Get it, Drink it, and love every second of it.

We pay 36.99 a month (split with roommates) for UNLIMITED use. The dogs get it, we all drink it like, uhhhh water, and I would shower in the shit if I could figure out a way to get it through the spout..

Remember the name.

This is the water we get at the house. No flavoring, but is incredibly refreshing and FLAVORLESS (The way water should be.)

OElectro-Lite

Sports Drink +

OElectro-Lite is a sports drink water that is good for every body. It has 120mg of calcium, 60mg of magnesium, 120mg of potassium and nothing else. It's clear and has no sugar, no fat, no sodium, no preservatives, no carbonation and the best of all, no calories. Just electrolytes, that's what you want. You don't have to be an athlete to get the best hydration.

EVIAN HAS SODIUM IN IT. STAY AWAY FROM THAT SHIT. AND THAT FIRST PICTURE LOOKS LIKE SOME KIND OF WATER FOR GAY YUPPIES AND WHITE WOMEN THAT ATTEND YOGA CLASSES EVERY WEEK. DASANI HAS ADDED MINERALS AND SHIT. I PREFER AQUAFINA, PARTLY BECAUSE OF THE WIDE MOUTH ON THE 1.5 LITER BOTTLES. AQUAFINA IS PURE WATER. THE END.