fuck screech give it up for the hot chipmunk tiffany amber thiesson

Guest deth dealer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 8 years later...
When you are at present in the dinner party, Pandora beads which match well with are suitable for wearing, which will increase your elegance discount pandora jewelry as well as women' charm. Keeping the unity of the Pandora bead and the clothing in color is very important in order to produce tiffany jewelry store a integral beauty. Keeping the unity of color can produce a integral beauty.Pandora beads have a ability to weaken your defect and enlarge your virtue. Round face is homologous with any long-style face, which can make thomas sabo bracelet your face more beautiful. The people who are round-faced had better not put on the cheap pandora round Pandora beads, or their faces look more wide. The round Pandora beads which can make the face be full and moving are the best choice for the people who is long-faced.

i wish my friends would stop fucking calling me "skreech."

the resemblance is not only far from existent but also just, incredibly non-existent...

sometimes people i don't even know just yell out "SKREEEECH!" at bars or other social functions.

i used to have nothing against the late nerdy teen celeb. now i would probably break a bottle over his face.

Archived