FUCK SCHOOL

Pistol

blah another fucking semester here already.

will i ever get my fucking credentials?

maybe i should turn out XstraightedgersX and start selling again.

school starts today.

Macroeconomics

Algebra (I suck @ Math)

Cultural Geography

Spanish (I am on the waiting list, hopefully I fucking get it)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by WhenOne

eww school

i would like to go ack sooner or later

but more on the techschool tip if anything

i want to be a certified porsche mechanic

yeah, I'm bracing myself, 'cuz I'll be going to college for that soon. porsche mechanic would be good.

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

YOU SHOULD BE NERVOUS... EVERYONE'S GOING TO PICK ON YOU AND YOU WON'T GET ANY PUSSY UNTIL SENIOR YEAR, AND EVEN THEN SHE'LL BE SOME UGLY BITCH THAT ALREADY FUCKED MOST OF YOUR BOYS

maybe your mother will show up and give me the dome piece she has always been promising.

fuck school.. yes.

i pretty much dropped out. i take a couple of classes here and there, but only stuff i want to learn. it's nice doing things that way.

a degree is a good way to make more money and get better jobs, there's no denying that. for certian lines of work though, you can do without the schooling. i'm eventually going to go into design of some sort (graphic or industrial, not sure yet), so i'm sure i can get a good job with my portfolio and connections. school isn't a necessity like your parents/teachers would have you believe.

on the tech school tip: a kid i went to school with became a porsche mechanic.. he makes pretty good dough. i visited the porsche/land rover dealership shop once, and it was amazing.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

haha im still in high school...im going to school the first day high to start the year off good..plus it will ease the tension

yes, first day of college, or community college, whatever,

here's my list

Sociology

Art appreciation and history

Drawing

that's it, drawing nude women who sit in front of me, going on fieldtrips to museums, hopefully hanging out with some nice artsy fartsy girls i can give a facial to while they wear those dark brimmed glasses.

fuck school.

ive been in school nearly every day the whole summer..so its not really a big deal to me..but i love school...its a chance to get ahead mentally...especially schools with huge libraries...intense...

It's all about the facials. I don't have to start school for another week....but then it's back to the routine. Life Drawing, 2D Design, Geology (just need some bullshit lab) and Art History...it's gonna be a rollercoaster of thrills. Well at least it'll get me away from all you fuckers for most of the day.

matthewultrathirteen.

Guest postaholic

school in a week... new city, new people, looking somewhat forward to it...

5 classes, political science (gov), some science class, intro to comm, intro to lit, and some other fucking class...

and i need to find a job so i dont die down there... :eek:

well i am at school right now. they pimped out the comp. labs. they used to be state of the art before. but now they have flat screens on ALL the comps. well school is off the a weak start. went up stairs to my class on the 3rd floor. went out the wrong staircase. the doors were locked so I had to back down to 1 then back up again. then the class was moved downstairs in another building. the classroom only held 28 people. so i couldn't add that one. so it looks like i'll be here in the comp lab for 5 hours not including the time i'll be eating and looking at the chicks outside. if i had more money I would go visit "Fritz that's it" and look at some naked girls. Since it's just an offramp away.

ONE PLUS TO MY SCHOOL IS THAT THEY MUST HAVE A PRETTY BIG DANCE PROGRAM BECAUSE LAST YEAR EVERYTIME I'D BE LEAVING THIS ONE LIT. CLASS THERE WAS A HALLWAY FULL OF CHICKS STRETCHING ALL SWEATY... IT WAS PRETTY DOPE...

HAS ANYONE EVER NOTICED THAT ALL COLLEGE FRESHMAN HOES SMOKE CIGGS?

yeah i had a couple of classes where i'd "have" to walk past the dance classes. cool deal. except there would be a large (more than 2) femboys too.

it's because they just turn 18 and can smoke without the parents finding out. alot of the chino's here smoke like chimneys

YEAH I KNOW CHINOS GET THEIR SMOKE ON

WHAT ABOUT THAT DUMB CHINESE BITCH ON THE REAL WORLD SEATTLE THAT LIT UP AS SOON AS THEY GOT TO THE TOP OF THAT MOUNTAIN AND PASSED OUT...

DANCE CLASS IS NICE FOR HOT YOUNG BITCHES WITH SWEATY ASS CRACK... I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THE NEW CROP OF MIDWESTERN FRESHMAN HOES THAT ARE WIDE OPEN OFF THE BIG CITY...

Archived