fuck regulator

Guest blink_ATX

Guest blink_ATX

thats right whore, i said it FUCK YOU, IM BACK NIGGA YOU WANNA TALK YO SHIT BITCH BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!1

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAAAa.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YES!!! ive been waiting for 6 fuckin months for a thread dedicated to myself....i even wrote a speech

ok i lost it but a thanks to GOD....for making me live on this earth, raven for making the forum, j for his adobe photoshop pics, makros for the gothic fools and camption, tease for his cool threads about getting pussy and shit, aser1ne for being in every single post, tue skinny for introducing kidblount in here, swif1 and his obnoxious trance, cheerleader for giving me free pussy whenever i wanted, and a big thank you to the homo known as blink..for finaly making my dream come true thank you, o yea thanks for the ones i forgot:dazed: :king:

added- dee for her stirfry and nice ass, deliss for being my 12oz honey, el mammero for the jesus potato, sudz for the cool forts, avisl for being an ass pluderin pirate, zack morris for being named zack morris, i will think of more later

Originally posted by blink_ATX

thats right whore, i said it FUCK YOU, IM BACK NIGGA YOU WANNA TALK YO SHIT BITCH BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!1

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAAAa.

does anybody care what this guy says?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

oh sweet you got a fuck you thread! i had one once upon a time, it was grand. treasure it, dont take it for granted. because some day, some wiley bastard who finds his plan has backfired will take it away from you. Blink has returned? wow, i wonder where his boyfriend enos went.

anyways, you cherish this, not everyone gets a fuck you thread.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

YES!!! ive been waiting for 6 fuckin months for a thread dedicated to myself....i even wrote a speech

ok i lost it but a thanks to GOD....for making me live on this earth, raven for making the forum, j for his adobe photoshop pics, makros for the gothic fools and camption, tease for his cool threads about getting pussy and shit, aser1ne for being in every single post, tue skinny for introducing kidblount in here, swif1 and his obnoxious trance, cheerleader for giving me free pussy whenever i wanted, and a big thank you to the homo known as blink..for finaly making my dream come true thank you, o yea thanks for the ones i forgot

added- dee for her stirfry and nice ass, deliss for being my 12oz honey, el mammero for the jesus potato, sudz for the cool forts, i will think of more later

HAHAHA this is the best response ever to a diss thread , i love it . REG for pres.

Originally posted by dELiSs

this is funny... i think im getting my internet disconnected today.. blah now what will i do when im bored

i wish i was. the ammount of times i come close to smashing my modem over my head repeatedly

Originally posted by REGULATOR

ok i lost it but a thanks to GOD....for making me live on this earth, raven for making the forum, j for his adobe photoshop pics, makros for the gothic fools and camption, tease for his cool threads about getting pussy and shit, aser1ne for being in every single post, tue skinny for introducing kidblount in here, swif1 and his obnoxious trance, cheerleader for giving me free pussy whenever i wanted, and a big thank you to the homo known as blink..for finaly making my dream come true thank you, o yea thanks for the ones i forgot:dazed: :king:

added- dee for her stirfry and nice ass, deliss for being my 12oz honey, el mammero for the jesus potato, sudz for the cool forts, avisl for being an ass pluderin pirate, zack morris for being named zack morris, i will think of more later

Beautiful, had me weeping half way through.

i dont like either of you too

i didnt get any thank yous from reg. so nope, i dont like ya, but sure god can get one

an blink is an internet thug, so that falls under me not liking you too. you got a problem with that nigga? we can do this@#$%%

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

" i get pleasure from molesting and raping a latchkey child.."

i do like graffsurgeon though. hes seems like a dude i could drink a few beers with and go fuck somebody up afterwards, and not have to worry about knockin out his practise for him

Archived