Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fuck regulator

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by blink_ATX, Mar 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blink_ATX

blink_ATX Guest

thats right whore, i said it FUCK YOU, IM BACK NIGGA YOU WANNA TALK YO SHIT BITCH BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!1
    AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAAAa.

2. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

YES!!! ive been waiting for 6 fuckin months for a thread dedicated to myself....i even wrote a speech

ok i lost it but a thanks to GOD....for making me live on this earth, raven for making the forum, j for his adobe photoshop pics, makros for the gothic fools and camption, tease for his cool threads about getting pussy and shit, aser1ne for being in every single post, tue skinny for introducing kidblount in here, swif1 and his obnoxious trance, cheerleader for giving me free pussy whenever i wanted, and a big thank you to the homo known as blink..for finaly making my dream come true thank you, o yea thanks for the ones i forgot:dazed: :king:

added- dee for her stirfry and nice ass, deliss for being my 12oz honey, el mammero for the jesus potato, sudz for the cool forts, avisl for being an ass pluderin pirate, zack morris for being named zack morris, i will think of more later

3. NATO

NATO Guest

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

does anybody care what this guy says?

5. NATO

NATO Guest

'your a fag'

6. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

fuck you.... regulator is one of the coolest members i know..... go eat a dick...... bye bye now.

no speech today.but heres a word i want to write " mainlinesteampower!"

7. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

oh sweet you got a fuck you thread! i had one once upon a time, it was grand. treasure it, dont take it for granted. because some day, some wiley bastard who finds his plan has backfired will take it away from you. Blink has returned? wow, i wonder where his boyfriend enos went.
    anyways, you cherish this, not everyone gets a fuck you thread.

8. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

That is simply pathetic...

9. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

HAHAHA this is the best response ever to a diss thread , i love it . REG for pres.

10. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Viva La Regulator!
    187blink187

11. avils

avils Senior Member

yo Regs.. here i was about to flow you the number of that 17yr old hottie thats been blowin up my pager, and you go and leave me off your 'props to' list..... tsk tsk

12. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Regulator has a posse. We got yo back!!!!!!

P.S. I love the speech.

13. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i wish i had such a dedicated fan

14. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

this is funny... i think im getting my internet disconnected today.. blah now what will i do when im bored

15. NATO

NATO Guest

i wish i was. the ammount of times i come close to smashing my modem over my head repeatedly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.